♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree to an extent. if it were a .. lets say.. reebok X supreme collab i would agree 100%. but theyre still jordans. and celebs as we know love to rock jordans
Was about to post the same exact thing. Celebs are always going to be rocking Js, collab or not...

Straight disrespect for Yeezy. He shouldn't be creasing them by hooping in them.

Last edited:
CUHauopUEAALFsp.jpg

The reason why I don't understand hooping in all these exclusive shoes is because you are playing at the highest level of the sport, wouldn't you want the best performance shoe?

No you are at the highest level of the sport so you get paid one of the highest levels in the sport. You take this high rate of pay coupled with with athletes who like to stunt and compete and realize they're gonna do whatever they want. That's why my mans Gilbert Arenas hoops in dolce & gabbanas and keeps a strap or two in his locker

Last edited:
i pay $400 for my mortgage, should have that bad boy paid off in like 5 years, Kanye can keep those bummy holed up clothes

It's obvious that Kanye is trolling and making his point about being slaves to consumerism

That sweater is worse than the balmain hoody with throw up stains on it

Last edited:
It's obvious that Kanye is trolling and making his point about being slaves to consumerism

That sweater is worse than the balmain hoody with throw up stains on it
He's a Gawd, and he likes displaying his power. Whatever trend he sets, he knows everyone will follow suit no matter how ridiculous. 
pimp.gif

u guys really gonna act like kanye the first one to sell distressed clothing at a high price point?

if this is your first exposure to it and its because of kanye, who's the real sheep?

this stuff been's around way before kanye 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom