♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol here comes the corny cats that only listen to conscious rap.
eyes.gif
CUZ GANGSTARR DEF CARRYING BACKPACKS LOL

Lol here comes the corny cats that only listen to conscious rap. :rolleyes

Future Sanford is 32 years old though...

I'm 27 years old :rofl: :lol:

I listen to Wale, J.Cole, Sean, Big Krit, Fat Trel, Joey Badass, Lil Uzi Vert, Fat Trel, Travis Scott, Denzel Curry, Young Scooter, Peewee Longway, Lil Herb, Bibby, Durk, Chief Keef, Save Money click, Chance, the whole Asap Mob, Bodega Bamz, Glizzy, and manyyyyyyy more

Future will forever be TRASH, Bio-degradable, manure, fertilizer, mulch, sewage, pollution, carbon monixide, decay, etc.

Mumblman and unoriginal. A style stealer

And, Russell Wilson could beat him in a triathalon. Future probably can't even run a hitch or dig route. Put him at free safety and he won't make one interception.

So you listen to Cheif Keith, Glizzy, PeeWee but have the nerves to call Future trash?

:lol:

You just hating b

How am I hating on a man who's older than me, and has NOTHING I desire?

Chief Keef is better. You don't even listen to Keefs music. I've been listening to him since 2011/2012. What about the other artist I mentioned? Future has no charisma, no humor, no lyricism, he needs beats to carry him.

I hope he saved his Tru Religion, Bally's, and Ed Hardy bedazzled gear. He will need to flip it soon. He still compost.

I'm hating on a 32 year old, who trafficked dope for 10+ years, but didn't get his first pair of Jordans or Bape until he was 30 years old :lol: :rofl:

And it's not possible to listen to both?

Who said we don't listen to both? Conscious rap is only for "corny" folk? Not all conscious rappers strictly make conscious music. I consider dudes like Future corny. Because he's a flauger. A fake, and can't rap. He changed his style because he ain't original.

And he can't dress :lol:

"We can't understand you" nah, we understand you, we all use that slang. It's just you're garbage. I'm a black dude who grew up in the hood, so, the Suburban white dudes, college kids, and white execs understand Future? Ya'll continue to make silly assessments.

Baristas at Starbucks understand future?
Dental office receptionist understand him?
Dabo Sweeney and Jay Bilas understand him?
The whole Google campus understands him too, right?

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Who said we don't listen to both? Conscious rap is only for "corny" folk? Not all conscious rappers strictly make conscious music. I consider dudes like Future corny. Because he's a flauger. A fake, and can't rap. He changed his style because he ain't original.

"We can't understand you" nah, we understand you, we all use that slang. It's just you're garbage. I'm a black dude who grew up in the hood, so, the Suburban white dudes, college kids, and white execs understand Future? Ya'll continue to make silly assessments.

How the hell do you like cheef keif but call future Brady trash :lol:

calm yourself.

enjoy the taste

Future is not a rapper. Stop looking at him like he's supposed to be an mc and you won't think he's awful. He's like fetty. It's not rap he just created his own lane and a lot of ppl enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom