♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talking 2010 era.

1998-2005 will forever be Atlanta greatest years.

I mean, we were just talking about the era when Future started popping ATL. Maybe 98-05 was. Idk. I wasn't there.

I was in the A from 07-12. Ages 17-22, so that era was great to me.

Bet. He been around since 03-04.

Why you left? I'm over Atlanta. Plotting on a move once my daughter gets to high school. 5 more years!

Bet. He been around since 03-04.

Why you left? I'm over Atlanta. Plotting on a move once my daughter gets to high school. 5 more years!

Came home and found a job.

I'm trying to move back to Atlanta though. Take my coins down there and flourish. Just need to lock in a job I like.

Was down there 3 weeks ago for AUC homecoming...and man.....that just confirmed that I need to get back down there :lol:.

I was there. I remember. That was truly a time to be alive :pimp:.

This when mansion was Dreams ATL. When Chandon was still open. When the Atrium was Turnt. Motions and Frequency at the underground. Parties at Westmar, Gateway and all up and down north side drive. That one apartment complex near vine city. The ratchett club in college park. Lucke lounge. Peters street, Harlem Nights, Warehouse parties, loft parties all that Etc etc. Take me back man....

But don't deny the man he's become. Future in 2015 is Super Saiyan. Hence the blond dreads. He's ascended.

My brother! :nthat: you know all to well what I'm referring to. It's really a shame the majority of people got introduced to future during this time. I'm not feeling this new Hollywood guy now. I was hostin mad parties and appearances from primetime to obsessions, to Primal to Luckie Lounge and future used to ensue riots when "Conceited" or "Easter Pink" would come on. He's still got the star appeal but it was different when the streets knew we had a diamond in the rough.

[quote name="KOD843"
url="/t/274707/celebrites-rockin-heat-fly-gear-fly-kicks-vol-3/50400#post_24528164"]
[/quote]

That season 1 Boy meets World. Ben Savage is fly for this.

What collabos with Future would work?

That Jadakiss/Future collabo on T5DOA is abomination

The original future "3-peat" is Dirty Sprite, True Story, and Streets Calling but that Future is long gone. We got this new Hollywood ***** with blond dreads that headlines OVO fest :rolleyes

Some of y'all will never know the power of "yeah yeah" or "These ******* ain't ****" in the club on a drunk night.

But don't deny the man he's become. Future in 2015 is Super Saiyan. Hence the blond dreads. He's ascended.

"Cowboy hat on me I went blonde cause I'm bougie" :smokin

Any of yous that like future or drake go listen to gangstarr and big l and hear what real music sounds like

:lol: the real hiphop crowd

Why can't I bump reasonable and ds2, why can't I listen to obfcl and wattba? Time and place for everything... Oh and drake > Big L

laugh.gif
the real hiphop crowd

Why can't I bump reasonable and ds2, why can't I listen to obfcl and wattba? Time and place for everything... Oh and drake > Big L
i listen to justin bieber on top of all that. :::runs away:::

Ok. Gangstarr is one of my favorite of all time. However, we talking about Trap Music. 2 different categories.

Besides gangstarr last album was 2003 and Big L is dead (May Allah have mercy on his soul).

No current relevance

Last edited:
Any of yous that like future or drake go listen to gangstarr and big l and hear what real music sounds like... You're welcome

We don't wanna hear that dusty **** dawg it's 2015 we really in the future the Air Mags really about to come out go home and be a family man you crusty *** *****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom