:smokin :smokin :smokin

"I go to coast to coast, I'm fully loaded
I hit the lights for roaches just to scatter
I had to go to work with heavy metal
I done seen dead bodies in the ghetto
I seen these bishes dancin' with the devil
I seen that money make a bish evil"

:pimp:

Future Sanford is 32 years old though...

I'm 27 years old :rofl: :lol:

I listen to Wale, J.Cole, Sean, Big Krit, Fat Trel, Joey Badass, Lil Uzi Vert, Fat Trel, Travis Scott, Denzel Curry, Young Scooter, Peewee Longway, Lil Herb, Bibby, Durk, Chief Keef, Save Money click, Chance, the whole Asap Mob, Bodega Bamz, Glizzy, and manyyyyyyy more

Future will forever be TRASH, Bio-degradable, manure, fertilizer, mulch, sewage, pollution, carbon monixide, decay, etc.

Mumblman and unoriginal. A style stealer

And, Russell Wilson could beat him in a triathalon. Future probably can't even run a hitch or dig route. Put him at free safety and he won't make one interception.

I honestly have no idea who any of those people are minus the first 4

Last edited:
Lol here comes the corny cats that only listen to conscious rap. :rolleyes

Future Sanford is 32 years old though...

I'm 27 years old :rofl: :lol:

I listen to Wale, J.Cole, Sean, Big Krit, Fat Trel, Joey Badass, Lil Uzi Vert, Fat Trel, Travis Scott, Denzel Curry, Young Scooter, Peewee Longway, Lil Herb, Bibby, Durk, Chief Keef, Save Money click, Chance, the whole Asap Mob, Bodega Bamz, Glizzy, and manyyyyyyy more

Future will forever be TRASH, Bio-degradable, manure, fertilizer, mulch, sewage, pollution, carbon monixide, decay, etc.

Mumblman and unoriginal. A style stealer

And, Russell Wilson could beat him in a triathalon. Future probably can't even run a hitch or dig route. Put him at free safety and he won't make one interception.

le lawrys

Honestly I would say chief keef first album is about as good as DS2 maybe better

Whoever was helping keef in his early career needs to come back. Dude is beyond trash right now..he not even on beat anymore just straight incoherent mumbling gabbage all over the tracks..beats ain't even hot no more

I've always liked future but never enough to actually listen to a whole project by the dude. I can't wait till fams popularity calms down a bit, I don't mind having a future feature here or there or maybe even a couple songs but this right now is too much. Wayyy too much

But I agree future right now is leaps and bounds ahead of keef, not because future is so great but because keef is sewer water :lol:

Last edited:
Can we get more outfits posted? Thanks

I mentioned Chief Keef because people always called his music bad, having never actually heard ANY music. Bobby Shmurda dropped ONE song, didn't get bashed like Keef.

Keef mumbles...

When Future started mumbling, people championed him. I just don't like Johnny-come-latelys, and fake critics. Double standarding type of people.

Last edited:
^^^^ Finally Rich by Keef was dope.

But what Future doing now is special. I don't like the NY old heads going to him for features though. Or everybody trying to get a piece of the flame. Again. But it is what it is. Respect to Future for giving some of the legends a look though.

Kinda reminds me of Ross putting Styles P on BMF. That was dope :pimp:

Honestly I would say chief keef first album is about as good as DS2 maybe better

Whoever was helping keef in his early career needs to come back. Dude is beyond trash right now..he not even on beat anymore just straight incoherent mumbling gabbage all over the tracks..beats ain't even hot no more

I've always liked future but never enough to actually listen to a whole project by the dude. I can't wait till fams popularity calms down a bit, I don't mind having a future feature here or there or maybe even a couple songs but this right now is too much. Wayyy too much

But I agree future right now is leaps and bounds ahead of keef, not because future is so great but because keef is sewer water :lol:

You trippin

If anything, Keef getting back on his ****

You know future made it when jay-z was quoting his lyrics at the B sides concert :smokin

Edit- chief breif couldn't find the beat if his life depended on it :lol:

Last edited:
You know future made it when jay-z was quoting his lyrics at the B sides concert :smokin

Edit- chief breif couldn't find the beat if his life depended on it :lol:

Jay-Z shouted out Chief in like 2013...when Keef was still a teenager. You don't even listen to Bryonce's music, shush up bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom