♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
He killed cannon. Crazy how drama was teasing that and bang bang.

If you haven't, go back and listen to SQ Wayne. That dude was insane. In my opinion, he had a better renegade verse than Jay and Eminem

FAM i always thought this too! but mans are not trying to hear that at all lol

Forces ain't never go out of style.
pimp.gif
Didn't even realize she had kicks on. Damn eyeballs were glued to them hips and mind thinking about smashing lol.

Jesus's Christ I leave for a few y'all talking about trash for 3 pages y'all live to much on the past.

Since its Veterans Day I'll post the 3 best artist in the game right now no need to dispute this known facts wearing Veterans Day theme fits :nthat:

C1 was good...but C2 is my fav. The mobb still goes so hard to me.

c3 and some good joints too. and some wack commercial joints too.

The original future "3-peat" is Dirty Sprite, True Story, and Streets Calling but that Future is long gone. We got this new Hollywood ***** with blond dreads that headlines OVO fest :rolleyes

Some of y'all will never know the power of "yeah yeah" or "These ******* ain't ****" in the club on a drunk night.

What about Dirty Sprite 1, All the Freeband Tapes, Honest, Pluto,
We talking about record sales in 2015

Then why is Soundscan still active? Why did he sign a record deal? Why'd he drop those albums? Those albums are from 2012, 2013, by the way :lol: :lol:

Go play musical chairs and sit down somewhere

Dirty Sprite ain't eem at 500k sales, but he's the "hottest" everybody is a "fan".

The artist I support, I still buy their albums

That's great that you buy albums, I just go to Apple Music and press the check mark and it's in my playlist

Go play I still judge artist on record sales elsewhere :lol:

The original future "3-peat" is Dirty Sprite, True Story, and Streets Calling but that Future is long gone. We got this new Hollywood ***** with blond dreads that headlines OVO fest :rolleyes

Some of y'all will never know the power of "yeah yeah" or "These ******* ain't ****" in the club on a drunk night.

I was there. I remember. That was truly a time to be alive :pimp:.

This when mansion was Dreams ATL. When Chandon was still open. When the Atrium was Turnt. Motions and Frequency at the underground. Parties at Westmar, Gateway and all up and down north side drive. That one apartment complex near vine city. The ratchett club in college park. Lucke lounge. Peters street, Harlem Nights, Warehouse parties, loft parties all that Etc etc. Take me back man....

But don't deny the man he's become. Future in 2015 is Super Saiyan. Hence the blond dreads. He's ascended.

Nah bro, WATTBA was trash....keep the shhh away from the 4-peat.

Naw bruh 2015 albums. Besides some of WATTBA rides. Scholarships, Live from the Gutter, Diamond Dancing, I'm the Plug, Jumpman, Digital Dash.

Dirty Sprite, Pluto, Astronaut Status, Streets Calling, FreeBandz will forever be played. Hood Certified.

*Bird needs a Bath* is playing as we speak.

I was there. I remember. That was truly a time to be alive :pimp:.

This when mansion was Dreams ATL. When Chandon was still open. When the Atrium was Turnt. Motions and Frequency at the underground. Parties at Westmar, Gateway and all up and down north side drive. That one apartment complex near vine city. The ratchett club in college park. Lucke lounge. Peters street, Harlem Nights, Warehouse parties, loft parties all that Etc etc. Take me back man....

But don't deny the man he's become. Future in 2015 is Super Saiyan. Hence the blond dreads. He's ascended.

You talking 2010 era.

1998-2005 will forever be Atlanta greatest years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom