♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. They don't even know where to buy BAPE :rofl:

"Trappers" in Florida just got onto foamposites and trainer huaraches, f'outtahere

Dudes love to **** on the south like they don't have some of Nikes biggest markets etc.

Future is from Atlanta, they've been pretty progressive with fashion for a while. Hell Future's in-house producer Metro is one of the bigger BAPE fanboys and has a somewhat EXTENSIVE collective long before this most recent resurgence.

dude used the words "cadence" and "wit"referring to chief keef? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Without a doubt he helped the resurgence for many of your friendly neighborhood trap stars.

False. They don't even know where to buy BAPE :rofl:

"Trappers" in Florida just got onto foamposites and trainer huaraches, f'outtahere

between this & you attempting to boast about being a keef groupie ..... are you sure you can keep a hold of that 72pt font L u holding

Dudes love to **** on the south like they don't have some of Nikes biggest markets etc.

Future is from Atlanta, they've been pretty progressive with fashion for a while. Hell Future's in-house producer Metro is one of the bigger BAPE fanboys and has a somewhat EXTENSIVE collective long before this most recent resurgence.

Metro is from St. Louis. I went to Savannah College of Art & Design, in ATL. I've been to Sid Mashburn, WISH ATL, Strivers Row, etc. I'm from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, born and raised. no one said the south was not progressive. We were talking about hood dudes/dope boys. Every Southern Male isn't hood

dude used the words "cadence" and "wit"referring to chief keef? 

:rofl:

Put on some studio head phones, and play the track "Shttt" by Future, and translate Future's rhymes for me.

If you can transcribe that song, you're a savant

Last edited:
Metro is from St. Louis. I went to Savannah College of Art & Design, in ATL. I've been to Sid Mashburn, WISH ATL, Strivers Row, etc. I'm from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, born and raised. no one said the south was not progressive. We were talking about hood dudes/dope boys. Every Southern Male isn't hood

Then tell your Florida trappers to step it up. Your the one making it seem like dudes live in another generation in terms of fashion which simply isn't true.

Even when a dude like Future adopts different styles etc to bring some creativity to the city it seems like a crab *** people such as yourself hate his style because it isn't "organic"

BTW I am not a southerner at all. I went to school in NC, grew up in Milwaukee. My pops is from Nigeria and I dress like I'm from everywhere. My style hasn't reflected my hometown in a long time but I will be damned if I let people shade me because its no longer "home-grown"

Last edited:
Stylish and south don't usually go hand in hand unless when it comes to hip hop fashion

Then tell your Florida trappers to step it up. Your the one making it seem like dudes live in another generation in terms of fashion which simply isn't true.

Even when a dude like Future adopts different styles etc to bring some creativity to the city it seems like a crab *** people such as yourself hate his style because it isn't "organic"

BTW I am not a southerner at all. I went to school in NC, grew up in Milwaukee. My pops is from Nigeria and I dress like I'm from everywhere. My style hasn't reflected my hometown in a long time but I will be damned if I let people shade me because its no longer "home-grown"

I don't fraternize with dope boys or trappers. Ain't never want to be in those circles. You called me a "crab" how "original", how "organic". I wore Girbauds, Etonics, British Knights, Jordans, Reeboks, etc. Bugle Boys too. Tommy, Nautica, Lee's, Rocawear, tall T's, what's your point? Stop whining. Future ain't adopting nothing. He's a copycat. T.I. dresses better. The Dream dresses better. Fonsworth Bentley dresses better. So does 3K, Big Boi has a better shoe game than him. Trinidad dresses better than him on all levels. Keep sobbing.

I don't fraternize with dope boys or trappers. Ain't never want to be in those circles. You called me a "crab" how "original", how "organic". I wore Girbauds, Etonics, British Knights, Jordans, Reeboks, etc. Bugle Boys too. Tommy, Nautica, Lee's, Rocawear, tall T's, what's your point? Stop whining. Future ain't adopting nothing. He's a copycat. T.I. dresses better. The Dream dresses better. Fonsworth Bentley dresses better. So does 3K, Big Boi has a better shoe game than him. Trinidad dresses better than him on all levels. Keep sobbing.

What do you think about steve harvey?

The Future hater is just being the classic Streetwear elitist that would work in the local boutique stores. Mad at the hood for rocking brands they weren't up on before

:lol:

But lovehateself lovehateself probably likes vacationing in Florida

For the record Deion Sanders > Steve Harvey

Kevin Willis has a suit line too for tall guys so....

Kevin Willis > Steve Harvey

Tim Duncan > Steve Harvey

go find a hole to crawl into :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom