♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRU!!

Lol this thread is funny like grown a** man ain't got nothing better to do but go back n forth about futures fits.

To be real I laughed when dudes posted pics on how he used to dress lol and then all of a sudden he's dressing in more designer clothing and clothing is actually more form fitting... that credit goes to his designer(s). Same thing happened to wiz khalifa. Artists get put on for the lil bit of talent they have, or their fans think they have, and then they're in public view. That's when you get all these laughable fits like did you really try that type fits that gets all the lols. The real credit goes to them skinny weird dudes that linger around record labels and the 'scene' and bill themselves as celebrity stylists or designers but really they just went to some art institute for a couple of years and saved up for a Mac recently (just to sticker bomb it). These stylists or image consultants are hired by artists or their labels and their job is to open up these artist eyes to a world of "better" clothing and high end designer brands that they can now afford with the income they think they have and to dress them better for red carpet events or photoshoots. As corny as you think this sounds, it's important. I mean look at this thread, an artists image definitely has an effect on their fan base which then affects sales of course.

Summation of the argument is basically dude doesn't like future music or image and other ppl do. End of story.

And Trinidad got a crazy shoe game and in pics posted of his fits... throw that junk on future and y'all would be like " Hendrix :pimp: " but yea Trinidad music is garbage.

IMO

The, 'watch me naenae video.

What are the orange / gum af1s he's wearing?

Looked like style # 616725-800 Air Force 1 07 Premium Low Sunset Glow

But the back of the bottoms look different

Why does it look like that ball wasn't ever bounced & hes trying to summon it into his hand off the ground :lol:

along with the sadness
Hahaha my first thought was how awkward the pic looked. Glad to know I wasn't crazy :lol:

Didn't even take a second look at OVO 10's, left them for those who wanted them

....but those black OVO 8's are a ******* problem, MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom