♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you could be the trashest rapper ever, but if you're on top - I'd still give respect where respect is due.

With that being said, I**** with Future :lol:

I feel like NT loves to hate whatever is popping mainstream. Its cool that we shape a lot of whats cool but lets not just abandon someone because they've found success. (*cues* Wale, OFWGKTA, Future, Fab)

I rock with Future. Dudes in here hating because Future is at an all time high.... :rolleyes
I rock with Future. Dudes in here hating because Future is at an all time high.... :rolleyes

When did anyone, say they hated Future's success? Look at my earlier post from days ago. I clearly said "I don't knock any man for making his money" (or accolades to add on). This discussion specifically stemmed from his fashion sense. Keep being selective and nitpicky, though.

For the record, I enjoy the ASAP Rockys, Chief Keefs, Wale, J.Cole, Trav Scott. Legends like Nas, Mos Def, Jay-Z, AZ, B. Sigel, Scarface, Z-Ro, etc.

Chief Keef/Lil Herb, Durk are some of my newer, go to guys.
This discussion was about style. Not music preference or popularity. Some of the fans of the guy took it personal :rofl:

For the record, I enjoy the ASAP Rockys, Chief Keefs, Wale, J.Cole, Trav Scott. Legends like Nas, Mos Def, Jay-Z, AZ, B. Sigel, Scarface, Z-Ro, etc.

Chief Keef/Lil Herb, Durk are some of my newer, go to guys.
This discussion was about style. Not music preference or popularity. Some of the fans of the guy took it personal :rofl:

My apologies, by no means am I hurt tho. I guess we both have a habit of over generalizing.

What is your biggest Gripe about Futures style tho. I will admit that its clearly changed a lot over the last couple of years and its obvious he has a better stylist but I give credit where credit is due and future is a well dressed guy (pause).

I'll be honest he doesn't really have his own sense of style because no one has ever been like damn "FUTURE made that look" but he has done a great job of imitating styles with a bit of personal flare to make them fit him and his lifestyle.

Plus future has the hood looking at Bape again which is kinda dope :smokin

Last edited:
My apologies, by no means am I hurt tho. I guess we both have a habit of over generalizing.

What is your biggest Gripe about Futures style tho. I will admit that its clearly changed a lot over the last couple of years and its obvious he has a better stylist but I give credit where credit is due and future is a well dressed guy (pause).

I'll be honest he doesn't really have his own sense of style because no one has ever been like damn "FUTURE made that look" but he has done a great job of imitating styles with a bit of personal flare to make them fit him and his lifestyle.

Plus future has the hood looking at Bape again which is kinda dope :smokin

Your bottom paragraph answered for me. I guess it's a matter of, I hate when the hood needs someone to cosign, whether something is cool or not. Then, those same hood dudes/chics flip it, as if they're so unique. Trav, Sean, Wale, ASAP crew, Pharrell of course, even T.I. many have still been wearing BAPE. Future to me gets a pass because, I don't know.

To me, it's like Future is capitalizing off the hood/mainstream because he knows they'll eat it up. Like he has broke no new trends lol. Again though, his fits are bland to me, I guess because I've seen so many male musicians (not just hip-hop) and everydat cats and gals, who just are effortless. He seems forced. I do rock with Scooter, of course Gucci, and PeeWee Longway :lol:

To me, it's like Future is capitalizing off the hood/mainstream because he knows they'll eat it up. Like he has broke no new trends lol. Again though, his fits are bland to me, I guess because I've seen so many male musicians (not just hip-hop) and everydat cats and gals, who just are effortless. He seems forced. I do rock with Scooter, of course Gucci, and PeeWee Longway :lol:

Come on now fam :smh: :smh: :smh: none of those dudes have set trends either.

Future may not have set trends but his embrace of highend streetwear etc and brining that back to the hood has been cool. I don't think Future embraced a lot of his style because the hood would eat it up at all. In fact its safer to say the hood prolly would've loved for future to continue rocking that same high end **** that everyone else has been on for a while.

I think Future was smart and he saw what Metro, ASAP and all the other guys who still have the hunger and creativity were on and he decided to hop in that lane fashion wise. His influence is what made it hot in the hood.

Lol @ liking cheef keef and thinking future is trash

Where yo *** was at wen cheef keef ****** fell off

I've lived in the south now for 16 years (since 99' with Bling Bling era) I have to say I like Future and all the "New Atlanta" artist that the God BUCCI MANE put on. Future has been putting out southern classics since 2011. I dont know why all the hate on Future and other southern acts. The south has been the movement basically for Rock N' Roll (Chuck Berry) , Hip Hop ( James Brown) etc. You cant deny that sound and style has been pumping out of the south for a long time. & as a Florida boy you gotta have love for Spaceghostpurrp, Yung Simmie & Ace Hood. With that being said though I fuks heavy with the Drill movement, which get their direct insipiration from ATL. #FreeGuwop

I listen to all my Florida Bloys (not ace hood though). SPG Purrp, Denzel Curry, Gunplay, C-Ride, Brisco, Ballgreezy, Plies, Luke, Poison Clan, Ross, heck, Betty Wright and KC and the Sunshine Band, lynryd skynryd. Drill music is not inspired by ATL though. Chicago has a RICH music history though. Dating back to blues and Jazz.

I guess I don't listen to Future, because I've already been predisposed to rappers like him, already.

Come on now fam :smh: :smh: :smh: none of those dudes have set trends either.

Future may not have set trends but his embrace of highend streetwear etc and brining that back to the hood has been cool. I don't think Future embraced a lot of his style because the hood would eat it up at all. In fact its safer to say the hood prolly would've loved for future to continue rocking that same high end **** that everyone else has been on for a while.

I think Future was smart and he saw what Metro, ASAP and all the other guys who still have the hunger and creativity were on and he decided to hop in that lane fashion wise. His influence is what made it hot in the hood.

I never said they broke trends, I like their music better than his. Period.

Lol @ liking cheef keef and thinking future is trash

Where yo *** was at wen cheef keef ****** fell off

Chief Keef still has a following. He's 19 years old. Future is 31, and they have some of the same subject matter :lol: :rofl:

Keef got a Kanye cosign before Future, and he didn't even need a cosign. Chief Keef's issue is drownng out his voice with too much effects in his production. If he'd just use his normal cadence, he'd be fine. I only listen to his songs, when he does not use auto tune. Chief Keef's sense of humor in his lyrics TRUMPS Future's. His wit and punchlines are better, in my opinion.

Last few pages...
mean.gif
.  How about we all move on and put this Future  nonsense in the past!?!

Last edited:
Did u just tell me we were talking fashion?

I mentioned affiliates of his. I like their music better than his. But fashion? I don't think they care much about gear. They don't really openly discuss gear, in their music. Everyone does not care about clothing. But, yes, this post was about music.

Chief Keef still has a following. He's 19 years old. Future is 31, and they have some of the same subject matter :lol: :rofl:

Keef got a Kanye cosign before Future, and he didn't even need a cosign. Chief Keef's issue is drownng out his voice with too much effects in his production. If he'd just use his normal cadence, he'd be fine. I only listen to his songs, when he does not use auto tune. Chief Keef's sense of humor in his lyrics TRUMPS Future's. His wit and punchlines are better, in my opinion.

Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom