♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
"One Day" andt Fabolous' verse on "Comedy Central" >>>> anything ever affiliated with Future

Future's music is strictly for those fake junky goons in the hood.

You have to be on a gumpo of drugs to sit through a 2 or 3 hour
Future set. I understand why.

Last edited:
Bruh we get it you hate Future. 
laugh.gif

You almost come off as a Future groupie. 

"One Day" andt Fabolous' verse on "Comedy Central" >>>> anything ever affiliated with Future

Future's music is strictly for those fake junky goons in the hood.

You have to be on a gumpo of drugs to sit through a 2 or 3 hour
Future set. I understand why.
son, no one's even talkin about him anymore but you. now what's that say about yourself

Bruh we get it you hate Future. :lol:

You almost come off as a Future groupie. 

Never a groupie for any individual that lives and breathes the same as me. If you don't like my comments. Ignore. You must be a Future groupie, defending him like you're his armor. I have no Future songs on any of my devices. Or CDs. I've never been to a show of his either. So, what're you saying?

fab lame as all hell. and the fact son is wearing bow wow's like mike jersey in that pic just solidifies it.

fab legit aint been cool since hypnotiq and sidekicks.

freeze plz :lol: fab aight b

soul tapes was dope & the Friday freestyles tape was FIRE

Last edited:
what he's saying is u come off like a groupie based sheerly on the nauseating amount of times you have stated the name of a person you apparently are not a fan of.

in fact, stated so numerously, it begs the question does this man truly dislike future or is this some sort of projective outburst aimed to guise a true romance for the man he in states he hates. but in fact has a severe obsession with.

please do us a favor and stop you love/hate/crush banter.

you're taking up space for sudeikis photos

what he's saying is u come off like a groupie based sheerly on the nauseating amount of times you have stated the name of a person you apparently are not a fan of.

in fact, stated so numerously, it begs the question does this man truly dislike future or is this some sort of projective outburst aimed to guise a true romance for the man he in states he hates. but in fact has a severe obsession with.

Exactly 

Last edited:

You, and your cohorts are upset because you can't come to terms with the fact that everyone isn't a fan of Future? That's not my problem. The issue stemmed from individuals constantly and notoriously criticizing other artists, calling them hypebeast, or flavor-of-the-moment fashionistos. But, when I, and many others pointed out how much of a trend hopper Future is, with photographic evidence, you all got upset.

That is not my problem. It is your own personal issue. I rarely, if ever am critical of people. Future has been the exception. The thread itself is about appreciating, or critiquing style. That's what I've done. How can I be enamored with someone, who I only view, either on NT (In this thread or music forum)? I don't seek out dude, or stalk his Intagram or Twitter, like I presume you do. Try better, my friend.

113379-well-alright-gif-Jason-Sudeiki-8ne0.gif

You, and your cohorts are upset because you can't come to terms with the fact that everyone isn't a fan of Future? That's not my problem. The issue stemmed from individuals constantly and notoriously criticizing other artists, calling them hypebeast, or flavor-of-the-moment fashionistos. But, when I, and many others pointed out how much of a trend hopper Future is, with photographic evidence, you all got upset.

That is not my problem. It is your own personal issue. I rarely, if ever am critical of people. Future has been the exception. The thread itself is about appreciating, or critiquing style. That's what I've done. How can I be enamored with someone, who I only view, either on NT (In this thread or music forum)? I don't seek out dude, or stalk his Intagram or Twitter, like I presume you do. Try better, my friend.
Everybody has their own opinion, which is completely fine. I can respect your point of view bc that's your opinion.

But at this point, you're just beating a dead horse bruh.

You found these under your girl's bed with a empty bottle of Actavis didn't you.....

actually boy, I think Future is hot garbage along with 99% of new rappers out there.

but you don't hear me repeating his name over and over like I'm summoning the candyman.

Stan better my friend

Last edited:
actually boy, I think Future is hot garbage along with 99% of new rappers out there.

but you don't hear me repeating his name over and over like I'm summoning the candyman.

Stan better my friend

Okay, Instastan. I'll do you one better, how about you let that lynch mob from "Candyman" douse you with honey, and get swarmed by bees. You guys could be brothers in arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom