♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin rocked Penny 1s and that's when he won me over as GOAT sneaker celeb at the time.

Will always had the versatility as well but Martin was funnier so he edged him.

Dwanye was the OG of the sneaker celebs though.

^^^ that's what I'm saying. Martin was beyond fly but at that time the Nike's signature series was starting to take off. Will was on THE FIRST episode with Metallic black 5's and 3M Fire Red 5's. Back when Jordan getting his head bashed in by Bill Lambeer. Other than Dwayne Wayne, Will was the first person to wanna be like mike in sitcom world and put it on full blast. (See intro to Fresh Prince)

Last edited:
Will in Air max trainer '94's > Martin in Penny 1's
I hate you for this.

The purple/columbia blue womens colorway had me drooling.

Ima have to switch sides cause of you now 
roll.gif

Since we're discussing Martin here, who else used to think the Thursday night line-up on Fox in the mid-90's was incredible?  Martin, followed by Living Single and finally, New York Undercover!?!?! 
eek.gif
  Yo, I was in heaven.  That was my ish!  NYU was probably my favorite show at the time until they killed Eddie off. 
mean.gif

KHALEDS OGS ARE GOING TO CRUMBLE BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A CORN... I CALL THAT 'THE RICH HYPEBEAST SYNDROME'

They rocked dope *** gear on New York Undercover too.

Not really kicks I remember but the gear from the era.

[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Is nyu on Netflix I need to go back rewatch the seasons. I was young when that show dropped, show was Fire but hated those lounge performances every episode.

They was showing re-runs of NYU on TV one a few months back..but they was the ones after Torres died and Tommy from Martin was the sergeant..I didn't even remember him being on the show..I had to do double take at first..always loved the opening scene with the music..then the main credits music..

They were definitely showing the Eddie episodes on TV One or Centric a while back.

They were doing that and Miami Vice and that **** was :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom