♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't play yourself. We have an investigation under way." I had to pause it, and take a breather I was laughing so hard.
"You may have these, then I turn, but you ain't got these".
WE THE BEST

A "STREET INVESTIGATION"
A LOT OF "BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS IN THIS ROOM"

When you got bread like Khaled you cop multiples of whatever crap retro you want and I ain't mad at that at all. I wouldn't go as far as to call them just hyped shoes bc let one of y'all post some Motorsport 5s and all the ooh and aahs and reps that y'all would give each other... lol. Disposable income = cop multiples of shoes that other ppl don't have. Respect to his collection tho, dude got Michael Jordan himself sending him shoes with Khaled name on em in leather boxes meanwhile chamillionaire can't get a pic.

Last edited:
Is nyu on Netflix I need to go back rewatch the seasons. I was young when that show dropped, show was Fire but hated those lounge performances every episode.
indifferent.gif

Torres had the Tommy game on smash

Disposable income = cop multiples of shoes that other ppl don't have. Respect to his collection tho, dude got Michael Jordan himself sending him shoes with Khaled name on em in leather boxes meanwhile chamillionaire can't get a pic.

basically

As I much as I know hes the ultra hypebeast I cant take Khaled serious . Hes Just pure comedy to me.

Of course if I was rich I would have straight heat in my closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom