♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok buddy... So I guess I can't comprehend what "my style has been set in stone since the 90s" means.

I'm absurd cause most of y'all wear played out retros? Sure, whatever you say.

"Most of ya'll"? I wear a plethora of shoe brands and styles. Not just sneakers. But, Future is posted above in a majority of Jordan retros. 4s, 10s, 7s, etc. You keep coming across as silly and uninformed.

"Most of ya'll"? I wear a plethora of shoe brands and styles. Not just sneakers. But, Future is posted above in a majority of Jordan retros. 4s, 10s, 7s, etc. You keep coming across as silly and uninformed.

Why you so mad as Future :lol:?

You're acting like he hit your chick or something. It's just clothes fam. Everybody in 2015 tries to act like they been up on fashion. Just the time we are living in.

Martin was so freaking good.  
smokin.gif

Martin "Air Wacks" episode>>>

Dude had the whole ensemble. Jumpsuit x kicks :lol:
Both dudes got fits off. Fresh Prince pushed more serious subject matter. Martin did too, but less. As far as strictly comedy and humor, Martin is it for me.

Plus characters like Ol' Otis and Jerome? :rofl:

Bruh man >>>

Dat ep where bruh man stole martins cd player and he was actin like Wesley snipes in new jack city 8)

Will was rockin Jordan's before championship era Mike.

Earliest Jordan's I remember in Martin Was bruh man rockin charcoal 7's. Martin wore a lot of trainers though and the episode where he gives the homeless kid taxi 12's for Christmas is fire...

It's a tie..sneaker wise.

Eddie is the GOAT comedian

Why you so mad as Future :lol:?

You're acting like he hit your chick or something. It's just clothes fam. Everybody in 2015 tries to act like they been up on fashion. Just the time we are living in.

Everybody does not act like a fashion elitist. So what about the times? I'm still going to state my opinion. Hit my chic? Elementary response. Tell Fewtch to run a 40 yard dash, or do the Oklahoma drill with Russell Wilson, since you want to talk about snatching one's "female". I'm just not a fan of his. Simple.

Will was rockin Jordan's before championship era Mike.

Earliest Jordan's I remember in Martin Was bruh man rockin charcoal 7's. Martin wore a lot of trainers though and the episode where he gives the homeless kid taxi 12's for Christmas is fire...

It's a tie..sneaker wise.

Eddie is the GOAT comedian

Martin came out in 92', Fresh Prince was 89/90, I think.
I personally think Will, and Kadeem Hardison from a Different World did an awesome job showcasing Jordans. Those dudes had you checking TV guide for the next episodes :pimp:

Martin came out in 92', Fresh Prince was 89/90, I think.
I personally think Will, and Kadeem Hardison from a Different World did an awesome job showcasing Jordans. Those dudes had you checking TV guide for the next episodes :pimp:

Kadeem Hardison definitely as well! He had been wearing the Jordan model for every year the show was on staring '87 and the AJ 2's.

He wears BC 3's the first episode of second season. Can't wait to rock my Hillman College pullover hoodie and BC 3's all fall :smokin

I'm a young dude so I related to fresh price more than martin growing up but once I re-watched martin after dealing with real life experiences, I had a whole new appreciation for ol marty mar.

Last edited:
Nah, he hit your girl.

I don't date strippers though...

One of his baby mamas is getting tagged (publicity stunt or not) by a dude that was an all-american, davey o'brien winner, drafted in 2 leagues (mlb/nfl), has a degree, and super bowl ring...

Ask future if he knows what a route tree is, or how to pull a double play.

I'm sure your girlfriend would leave you for Scarecrow Future though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom