♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol numbah1grimey dress just like everyone else though. I'm confused as to how you're calling anyone a hypebeast. Technically everyone is a hypebeast then with your logic no one is dressing the same as they were in 2009-2011. Times change style evolves.

My style has been set in stone since the 90s. From shoes to gear. I don't strictly wear streetwear either. You can have "style/fashion sense" from different eras, just different pieces. I have pictures from the 90s, 2000s, 2010s that depict my fashion sense. Find me an archival pic of future from early on his life, and I bet you $100 he looked like dirt mongrel. "I'm a tru religionnnn fiendddd"

When Pharrell wore the Vivienne Westwood/mountain hat, ge was the butt of all social media jokes. Future copies him, then the hood scammer types and modern hype machine subscribing dudes followed suit.

November 2011

lol numbah1grimey dress just like everyone else though. I'm confused as to how you're calling anyone a hypebeast. Technically everyone is a hypebeast then with your logic no one is dressing the same as they were in 2009-2011. Times change style evolves.

My style has been set in stone since the 90s. From shoes to gear. I don't strictly wear streetwear either. You can have "style/fashion sense" from different eras, just different pieces. I have pictures from the 90s, 2000s, 2010s that depict my fashion sense. Find me an archival pic of future from early on his life, and I bet you $100 he looked like dirt mongrel. "I'm a tru religionnnn fiendddd"

When Pharrell wore the Vivienne Westwood/mountain hat, ge was the butt of all social media jokes. Future copies him, then the hood scammer types and modern hype machine subscribing dudes followed suit.

So because you're stuck in a fashion era from 20+ years ago and others' taste and style changes, you deem them a "hype beast"?

You don't even make sense. So because you more than likely copied the people you looked up to in the 90s and never abandoned it, you get a pass?

So because you're stuck in a fashion era from 20+ years ago and others' taste and style changes, you deem them a "hype beast"?

You don't even make sense. So because you more than likely copied the people you looked up to in the 90s and never abandoned it, you get a pass?

Did you even go on my instagram, or read what kinglance kinglance wrote? Where you homeschooled? Your comprehension sucks. "Stuck in the 90s"? But majority of us wear retros from... the 90s. You sound absurd.

Last edited:
Burberry that he got from Phipps Plaza? :rofl: :lol:
And you posted ONE measely photo. Post more pics. So I can laugh more.
Lmao that wasn't the deal. But either way he's been fairly consistent. You may have him confused with 2chainz honestly. I would understand that comparison

Did you even go on my instagram, or read what kinglance kinglance wrote? Where you homeschooled? Your comprehension sucks. "Stuck in the 90s"? But majority of us wear retros from... the 90s. You sound absurd.

Ok buddy... So I guess I can't comprehend what "my style has been set in stone since the 90s" means.

I'm absurd cause most of y'all wear played out retros? Sure, whatever you say.

dat public school

Last edited:
THE ARGUMENT THAT NEVER ENDS…

THE FRESH PRINCE

VERSUS THE KING OF COMEDY

To this day I still can't choose. LOL This argument along with Sydney vs. Sheraine and Pam vs. Gina is top 3 arguments of all time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom