♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men worrying about how other men dress...

Testosterones at all time low :lol:

Stay out the thread then. Ironic, your avatar is bottles with sparklers :lol: :rofl:

Club scene the highlight of your existence? Bottles must validate you :lol:

But our testosterone is low? Hopefully you don't procreate anything with that weak gene pool.

Last edited:
Sheesh. You might need some counseling for all that hate. Sean was a beast from the jump. He's chilled out, and his fits have gotten a lot calmer and cleaner later.

Exhibit A: Ye with a chill CDG shirt, Jeremy Scotts, and slim (at the time) denim. While Sean is in the 07 Hypebeast starter pack kit. LV coin purse in tow.

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Post some pictures of Future from the 2009-2011 era..

Stay out the thread then. Ironic, your avatar is bottles with sparklers :lol: :rofl:

Club scene the highlight of your existence? Bottles must validate you :lol:

But our testosterone is low? Hopefully you don't procreate anything with that weak gene pool.

Boy stop! :lol:

Last edited:
Bless your heart.

I don't even drink. :lol:

Since you are so incline about me, it was for my birthday party. I don't club; too old and have a family.

You done, little boy?

So we can please get back to the pics.

Last edited:
Sheesh. You might need some counseling for all that hate. Sean was a beast from the jump. He's chilled out, and his fits have gotten a lot calmer and cleaner later.

Exhibit A: Ye with a chill CDG shirt, Jeremy Scotts, and slim (at the time) denim. While Sean is in the 07 Hypebeast starter pack kit. LV coin purse in tow.

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Hey, wavycrocket wavycrocket I'm still waiting on some pictures of Future's outfits from 2008-2011. Heck, any Future image, pre-2011 :nerd:

Last edited:
Somebody get that man some help before it's too late. I know cb gets a lot of hate but as an artist he's flames.

Last edited:
Yall cats ain't never walked out the club drunk?
Leave Breezy alone.

And lol at the homie hating on future.
Go home, b.

I have no hope for Wiz coming back

hes been gone for a long time

:smh: :smh:

Fame really makes these ***** weird. Wiz has always been a dude that's easily influenced though. Curren$y put him up on the diamond supply, smoker, and 501 and Jordan's/Chucks wave. 501 Young has been gone. Just like Old Lil Wayne.

How Fly is a classic. Bout to bump it :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom