♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor Cruz dressed like he going to private school and nursing school at the same time

Amare look like he was bout to party with the cholos but his boss said you can clock out after you wash the dishes

out of all the dudes in the recent pics, he decides to call future a hypebeast...
ok

Cause he is...? Pharrell, Wale, Kanye, Big Sean, Fab, Vic Cruz, The Weeknd, Chris Brown entered the industry with style already. Future was raggedy from the get-go...

To cue Malice "I could never be a thug, they don't dress this well"

Last edited:
Wait why is Sean a hypebeast though? As someone who has met and been in the same vicinity with Future numerous times since 2010...Future is a hypebeast. He went for chucks with studs and spikes on them to every new release Air Jordan. You can find vids from Sean a couple years back before he really blew rockin '02 charcoals and flint '13's...

Last edited:
Big Sean is in those pics (a notorious hypebeast) and dude points out Future? Lol

Big Sean's been wearing BAPE, Crooks & Castles, etc. Since 2010 to present...

He had an Adidas endorsement for YEARS now. He's worn Jordans that Future probably can't recognize. And brands like Christopher Kane...

Go sit down somewhere man. Peep his "Super Duper Lemonade" video for reference

Wait why is Sean a hypebeast though? As someone who has met and been in the same vicinity numerous times since 2010...Future is a hypebeast. He went for chucks with studs and spikes on them to every new release Air Jordan. You can find vids from Sean a couple years back before he really blew rockin '02 charcoals and flint '13's...

Cool Grey 4s as well, and 2003 or 2009 Olympic 7s.

I remember watching an interview a couple years back with Sean and the interviewer was asking him about 2002 charcoal 7's and he was talking about how their his favorite to perform in and then the interviewer kept begging him about info on the Air Yeezy 2's like when they were going to release. This for the solars and plats, not even RO's so this interview was pre 2012

He had an Adidas endorsement for YEARS now. He's worn Jordans that Future probably can't recognize. And brands like Christopher Kane...

Sean was a hypebeast in the traditional sense. In the purest NT sense. Pull up the old annual 2007 Hypebeast pic, and that's Big Sean.

Future is just a south ***** that eventually got money and put up on game.

Sean was a hypebeast in the traditional sense. In the purest NT sense. Pull up the old annual 2007 Hypebeast pic, and that's Big Sean.

Sean was never hype, Future been hype from day one. How you talking cash money/bragadocious in your rhymes, with weak gear? That does not add up. Forget that "traditional sense" junk. How can a guy like Sean, whis has been wearing dope outfits from jump be a "hypebeast", when a loser like future hires a stylist, and not be hype?

I'm from the South as well, even further south than future. There are no excuses for the trash outfits he displays. He has no style and no identity.

Did Future steal your ecto cooler when you were a kid or something? You need a hug b?

Did Future steal your ecto cooler when you were a kid or something? You need a hug b?

He stole not a thing. He's just a lousy fraud to me. I don't like anything about him. I will continue my crusade of bashing him. Of course I respect him making his money and whatnot. But, that does not negate the fact that I think his artistry sucks.

And, I'm still waiting on coldcity coldcity to explain what I'm hating on. If he needs any proof about my own personal style, I already have images on deck.

Sean was never hype, Future been hype from day one. How you talking cash money/bragadocious in your rhymes, with weak gear? That does not add up. Forget that "traditional sense" junk. How can a guy like Sean, whis has been wearing dope outfits from jump be a "hypebeast", when a loser like future hires a stylist, and not be hype?

I'm from the South as well, even further south than future. There are no excuses for the trash outfits he displays. He has no style and no identity.

Sheesh. You might need some counseling for all that hate. Sean was a beast from the jump. He's chilled out, and his fits have gotten a lot calmer and cleaner later.

Exhibit A: Ye with a chill CDG shirt, Jeremy Scotts, and slim (at the time) denim. While Sean is in the 07 Hypebeast starter pack kit. LV coin purse in tow.

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Men worrying about how other men dress...

Testosterones at all time low :lol:

LOL c'mon man you know that ain't nothing new in here. Thread wouldn't be half as entertaining without the off comments and tangents so I'll allow it. I rarely (well, sometimes I do) knock anyone's fit even if it's ridiculous but I love reading these wild comments and when people get in their feelings over exactly what you said, another man's outfit :lol: I will give props when I really like a fit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom