♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
beyonce though
devil.gif
pimp.gif

hov doesnt know what an L is
laugh.gif

what the hell is pharrell wearing though?
mean.gif

Black grapes are GARBAGE! All Vs now are GARBAGE. Vs are my fav J, and the new shape on em make em look like ****. The black grapes might've been ok with some decent nubuck and correct shape.
All of this.

Wasn't this supposed to be "the year of the V" or something like that? I even returned the FR V that released earlier this year cuz it didn't even look like the same shoe I determined was my favorite years ago.

It looks like the biggest size at marshalls was a large.

But ioknow cuz alot of people wear their jerseys like this so perhaps its personal preference.

Me personally xxl or above in baseball. Or 52.

Pull over baseball jerseys look fire when they're slim

Kelly> beyonce

Kelly looks like the real life queen of zamunda. Beyonce look slow sometimes.
i knew i wasnt the only one that thought this , she looks like a straight up mouth breather some times 

Last edited:
Beyonce always been light...did you see pics of her when she was younger? I think they added darker make-up to her face when she on Destiny Child

She wants to be white so bad.
This is actually not a result of her. Blame Photographers, and Retouchers.
Someone as big as her has more control of her image than a photographer and a retoucher. Its all calculated word to her wanting to remove all images of the SuperBowl performance from the Internet.

Regarding the slow comment, she's a functioning ******. Like Wendy Williams said, she sounds like she has a fifth grade education.

Did j kidd ever wear the carbon zoom 95s in game?

shes a functioning ******

I heard they make het use circular paper so she wont cut herself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom