♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
2570tps.jpg

I slandered these kicks so much the past few months. Now this fool Stalley is about to make me eat my words. :smh:

That inevitable flip :smh:

Black grapes are GARBAGE! All Vs now are GARBAGE. Vs are my fav J, and the new shape on em make em look like ****. The black grapes might've been ok with some decent nubuck and correct shape.

This is exactly how I feel about them.

great posts stuntman mike & coctaso1...naturally they are completely overlooked in the shadow of "teh black grapezzz'

the ignorance :smh: :smh: :smh:

Joey b***** in black ivs

Kendrick lamar wit the suns? Air strongs

James

I think the chef was the only member doin the leather thing lol

Rozay

Ferg

Enuff and mr c trying but failing not to look like a homosexual.
No one holds a book bag like that.

How he get two 15 minutes tho?

Rosenburg wit the 8) fit...albeit that young a** jersey.

It looks like the biggest size at marshalls was a large.

But ioknow cuz alot of people wear their jerseys like this so perhaps its personal preference.

Me personally xxl or above in baseball. Or 52.

lexflex pointed me to the mobb deep - peer pressure vid this weekend. holy crap.

are these white/gold lows?!?! BIP? anyone? so damn sick :pimp:

I've seen that video and peeped those kicks many times - pretty sure they are actually just white and black lows.

They can't be white/golds, unless there was a release I didn't know about. My white/gold lows are from '95 (the highs are '93), and Juvenile Hell came out in '93.

Dru down straight pimp shi :smokin the bay always been on that player steez :smokin

I pursue sound affairs, relax like Dru Down's hair...

Black grapes are GARBAGE! All Vs now are GARBAGE. Vs are my fav J, and the new shape on em make em look like ****. The black grapes might've been ok with some decent nubuck and correct shape.

Exactly. The white/red/3M 5 is my favorite Jordan, and possibly favorite sneaker, of all time. I can't mess with anything but the face box retros though.

...In other news, why are these dudes skirting the issue? Just bring back Zubaz already!

It looks like the biggest size at marshalls was a large.

But ioknow cuz alot of people wear their jerseys like this so perhaps its personal preference.

Me personally xxl or above in baseball. Or 52.

No offense bruh, but I've seen you post in the WDYWT thread, and you seem to be a really thin dude. Those XXL baseball jerseys have to look like nightgowns on you.

Last edited:
No offense bruh, but I've seen you post in the WDYWT thread, and you seem to be a really thin dude. Those XXL baseball jerseys have to look like nightgowns on you.

No offense taken my dog. Lengthwise theyre perfect.
But yea im beefing up to fill out dem sleeves lol.

I was just snappin on dude tho....to each their own.
His gear tho 8)
And dude in purple lookin HARD lol

Rosenburg's jersey fits perfect....Stalley's fit was clean even though I don't mess with those Black Grape 5's whatsoever.

Its funny that everyone was dissin' em but some D list hipster rapper wears em with an ugly Supreme shirt and now everybody is on their ****. Definition of hypebeast. What's wrong with the shape of the new 5s tho? They are my favorite too. I thought that the black/metallics and white grapes were dope and I like the black grapes, aside from the ashiness.

Last edited:
Its funny that everyone was dissin' em but someD list hipster rapper wears em with an ugly Supreme shirt and now everybody is on their ****.. Definition of hypebeast. What's wrong with the shape of the new 5s tho? They are my favorite too. I thought that the black/metallics and white grapes were dope and I like the black grapes, aside from the ashiness.

Damn shame that it's a grown man like TDot too... :smh:

Last edited:
Its funny that everyone was dissin' em but someD list hipster rapper wears em with an ugly Supreme shirt and now everybody is on their ****.. Definition of hypebeast. What's wrong with the shape of the new 5s tho? They are my favorite too. I thought that the black/metallics and white grapes were dope and I like the black grapes, aside from the ashiness.

Damn shame that it's a grown man like TDot too... :smh:

I wasn't calling out anyone personally, because I didn't even see who specifically said it, but thats some hypebeast behavior for sure.

This is how my jerseys fit ( yes, baggy)

And sum like dis

But thats just me.

Bon jovi

Ray Manzerek of the doors RIP 8)

Elton john in an la aztecs kit

Dude that sampled diddys song bout big

Freddy mercury in a maple leafs jersey

Gaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom