♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Manzerek reppin' DePaul 
pimp.gif

Damn shame that it's a grown man like TDot too... :smh:

This guy. :lol:

I never spoke on Stalley's overall outfit (never knew his shirt was Supreme). Through my two eyes I was looking at that photo from the jeans to the shoes, nothing else. Maybe it's how the photo was taken along with the angle his legs are positioned, but that's the best Black Grapes shot I've seen. The color pops more (shout out to IG filters), the angle makes the sneaker look good. I still don't know when they drop, only that they're coming this summer. In the end, especially in recent years, I buy things I see myself wearing a lot pretty much on a regular rotation basis. Those don't fall under that, either way they were being purchased anyways. Same ones that saw me trash those shoes heavily on Twitter (some regulars in here) also know I mentioned I'd pick them up anyways for the fact that all these AJ's are easy trade assets for things you missed out on.

All the pic did was change the chance from 70/30 against keeping them to 50/50.

I've seen that video and peeped those kicks many times - pretty sure they are actually just white and black lows.

They can't be white/golds, unless there was a release I didn't know about. My white/gold lows are from '95 (the highs are '93), and Juvenile Hell came out in '93.
I pursue sound affairs, relax like Dru Down's hair...
Exactly. The white/red/3M 5 is my favorite Jordan, and possibly favorite sneaker, of all time. I can't mess with anything but the face box retros though.

...In other news, why are these dudes skirting the issue? Just bring back Zubaz already!
Other nigg@'s rhymes are like  gang signs, I throw down theirs

On knots, i landed, players get played like Hamlet

[font=arial, sans-serif]Supposedly nice, taken for granted like life[/font]

Classic G *****! 

I don't have 75k or want to get banned by mods
But the last couple of comments
Shout out to that boy hibbert

In their defense, the cover features a shirtless cat in leather pants with his drawers showing rocking Taxi XIIs. There have been several pictures of 'celebrites' wearing Taxi XIIs over the past few years, it would be interesting to know why Mr.Killa thinks those are 'ill'.

Last edited:
I don't have 75k or want to get banned by mods
But the last couple of comments
Shout out to that boy hibbert
It their defense, the cover features a shirtless cat in leather pants with his drawers showing rocking Taxi XIIs. There have been several pictures of `celebrites` wearing Taxi XIIs over the past few years, it would be interesting to know why Mr.Killa thinks those are ìll`.
thank you!

It their defense, the cover features a shirtless cat in leather pants with his drawers showing rocking Taxi XIIs. There have been several pictures of `celebrites` wearing Taxi XIIs over the past few years, it would be interesting to know why Mr.Killa thinks those are ìll`.
and they the cdp joints....they dont eem have that OG structure to them

beyonce though :evil: :pimp:

hov doesnt know what an L is :lol:

what the hell is pharrell wearing though? :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom