♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jr pics much appreciated 8)

"Watch, as i combine all the juice from the mind...."

Reebok signed him again . . . that "drop" for the UOENO line was likely a pub stunt to get those soccer moms off their back​

Thanks for the update. Hopefully they negotiated a 'no Nike/JB product' clause in his contract this time.

why do you care? :lol:

let him wear what he wants unless reebok wants to do something about it

From a business point of view, you wouldn't want one of your endorsees wearing a competitor's product. Reebok has been pretty bad at enforcing this - see Shawn Carter and the S-Dots for example. Furthermore with the 'sneaker game' being the way it is - why even bother signing Rozay? IG, Twitter, FB, Hypebeast blogs, etc... can provide you with all the exposure you need.

Of course I didn't expect you to know this. :smile:

why do you care?
laugh.gif

let him wear what he wants unless reebok wants to do something about it
From a business point of view, you wouldn't want one of your endorsees wearing a competitor's product. Reebok has been pretty bad at enforcing this - see Shawn Carter and the S-Dots for example. Furthermore with the 'sneaker game' being the way it is - why even bother signing Rozay? IG, Twitter, FB, Hypebeast blogs, etc... can provide you with all the exposure you need.

Of course I didn't expect you to know this.
smile.gif

Real talk right there. If your shoes or line are dope or you know the right stylists, those artist will wear your **** for free if you give them to 'em.
Or just sign them and not publicly announce the deal . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom