☠ - X-Men Origins: Wolverine (HD Trailer) - ☠

I smell the hype of a Dark Knight.

Gambit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GAMBIT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hope they dont do dude grimey and have him in for half an hour and dudedisappears

but the movie is looking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Nope, no Cassie Steele. On that same subject, she moved to LA
smile.gif

and YO! this movie is going to be nuts! hopefully they dont +%** it up like they did with the whole X-men trilogy
Fixed
smh.gif
Um, no. X-Men 2 was actually a great movie in my opinion. Granted they dont follow any of the original story line from the comics or the cartoon show, they still did the second one justice. The opening scene with Nightcrawler had me
eek.gif
in the theatre.
My point exactly
grin.gif

smile.gif

and YO! this movie is going to be nuts! hopefully they dont +%** it up like they did with the whole X-men trilogy
Fixed
smh.gif
Um, no. X-Men 2 was actually a great movie in my opinion. Granted they dont follow any of the original story line from the comics or the cartoon show, they still did the second one justice. The opening scene with Nightcrawler had me
eek.gif
in the theatre.
My point exactly
grin.gif
I kind of like how they didnt take the same direction as the comics. I just didnt like the fact that they killed cyclops off at the beginning.

Professor Xavier's death had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when i saw it at the theaters. I did not see that coming

smile.gif

Fixed
smh.gif
eek.gif
in the theatre.
My point exactly
grin.gif
Theres like 1,000 different storylines in the comics.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smile.gif

Fixed
smh.gif
eek.gif
in the theatre.
My point exactly
grin.gif
I kind of like how they didnt take the same direction as the comics. I just didnt like the fact that they killed cyclops off at the beginning.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
When I would picture my fav. superheroes finally in a movie, I figured the same storylines i grew up reading and loving would come to life andamaze me. Iron man did it right. Hulk did it right. Ghost rider did it right even though they messed up Blackheart big time. Daredevil did it right minus BLACKkingpin and Ben Affleck's acting. Punisher got done right minus John Travolta as a villain
eyes.gif
. X-men couldn't accomplish it and neither could Spider Man.

It just baffles me how they can mess up the storyline when IT'S ALREADY WRITTEN FOR THEM IF THEY WOULD JUST DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

YES, I'M MAD
laugh.gif
mad.gif

ya boy hugh jackman must have been hittin the weights hard just for that water scene

I just didnt like the fact that they killed cyclops off at the beginning.
I doubt he is dead. We never saw a dead body. Unless you see a dead body a character in never dead in the marvel universe.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Did logan have facial hair in the military in the comics? they don't allow that.
It was World War II...And that scene in the trailer seemed like Ohama Beach...Military didn't care for facial hair when they were fighting inWWII.

I cannot wait for this film...I think this will have a lot of promise...And I definitely like the clips with Gambit. I wanted to see Deadpool more.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

I just didnt like the fact that they killed cyclops off at the beginning.
I doubt he is dead. We never saw a dead body. Unless you see a dead body a character in never dead in the marvel universe.

EDIT: NVM I reread what you wrote.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smile.gif

Fixed
smh.gif
eek.gif
in the theatre.
My point exactly
grin.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
When I would picture my fav. superheroes finally in a movie, I figured the same storylines i grew up reading and loving would come to life and amaze me. Iron man did it right. Hulk did it right. Ghost rider did it right even though they messed up Blackheart big time. Daredevil did it right minus BLACK kingpin and Ben Affleck's acting. Punisher got done right minus John Travolta as a villain
eyes.gif
. X-men couldn't accomplish it and neither could Spider Man.

It just baffles me how they can mess up the storyline when IT'S ALREADY WRITTEN FOR THEM IF THEY WOULD JUST DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

YES, I'M MAD
laugh.gif
mad.gif

It's a 2 hour movie. The X-Men have the most intricate back stories of any comic book franchise. The hell you want them to do, squeeze all that into 2hours and COMPLETELY ruin everything?

Back
Top Bottom