☠ - X-Men Origins: Wolverine (HD Trailer) - ☠

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I have been anticipating this ever since I first heard it was getting made.
I cant wait this is my most anticipated film of 09. Ive read wolverine orgin the graphic novel and just finnished weapon x like 2 weeks ago so imhyped.

Originally Posted by JordanFeind

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I have been anticipating this ever since I first heard it was getting made.
I cant wait this is my most anticipated film of 09. Ive read wolverine orgin the graphic novel and just finnished weapon x like 2 weeks ago so im hyped.
smh.gif
Everyone's forgetting WATCHMEN

J Steezzz wrote:
Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

ryan reynolds is confirmed as deadpool, right?

Yea he is.
Perfect casting imo bc Deadpool is known as " The Merc With A Mouth" and we all know Reynolds is witty
pimp.gif

Heroes and villains confirmed in this movie are :

Gambit
Deadpool
Blob
Emma Frost
Sabretooth
Silver Fox
Cyclops
Stryker
and I've heard rumors of a Omega Red tease somewhere in the movie
wink.gif

I'm a little confused, how old would Cyclops be in this movie?

Man, I interviewed Taylor Kitsch (who plays Gambit in the flick) but we were talking about Friday Night Lights. After seeing that trailer, I wish I could goback and ask a few questions about the movie, too!

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by northparkblind

I heard that there making a move on Magneto. Is that true?!
pimp.gif
i think so i just looked it up on imbd.
Yea I heard of the Magneto movie a couple months ago, I think their still writing the script for it. Supposedly It revolves around his youngeryears when he was in a Nazi concentration camp during the Holocaust and his mutant powers manifested when he was seperated from his parents. They can reallymake this movie work for them if they add in the right elements: maybe Magnus and Xavier in their younger years, Magneto's wife giving birth to Quicksilverand Scarlet Witch and maybe even including the High Evolutionary would be piff.

Matter of fact I remember reading a Captain America saga back in the day where Magneto almost killed the Red Skull (cap's arch-enemy) because he was behindsome of the atrocities committed during the Holocaust. A tie in to the Captain America movie inside the Magneto movie would be sick but that will neverhappen.

Wolverine Origins though looks beyond piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by northparkblind

I heard that there making a move on Magneto. Is that true?!
pimp.gif
i think so i just looked it up on imbd.
Yea I heard of the Magneto movie a couple months ago, I think their still writing the script for it. Supposedly It revolves around his younger years when he was in a Nazi Penetration camp during the Holocaust and his mutant powers manifested when he was seperated from his parents. They can really make this movie work for them if they add in the right elements: maybe Magnus and Xavier in their younger years, Magneto's wife giving birth to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and maybe even including the High Evolutionary would be piff.

Matter of fact I remember reading a Captain America saga back in the day where Magneto almost killed the Red Skull (cap's arch-enemy) because he was behind some of the atrocities committed during the Holocaust. A tie in to the Captain America movie inside the Magneto movie would be sick but that will never happen.

Wolverine Origins though looks beyond piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AYO!
sick.gif

Hhahahahhahah sorry about that, I meant Nazi Concentration camps. I'm sorry if I offended anyone I really didn't mean that, and its not something Iwould joke about.

This is what happens when your looking at the Big Breast thread on one tab and writing a reply in the Wolverine thread on the other.

Back
Top Bottom