☠ - X-Men Origins: Wolverine (HD Trailer) - ☠

looks promising
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by northparkblind

I heard that there making a move on Magneto. Is that true?!
pimp.gif
i think so i just looked it up on imbd.
Yea I heard of the Magneto movie a couple months ago, I think their still writing the script for it. Supposedly It revolves around his younger years when he was in a Nazi concentration camp during the Holocaust and his mutant powers manifested when he was seperated from his parents. They can really make this movie work for them if they add in the right elements: maybe Magnus and Xavier in their younger years, Magneto's wife giving birth to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and maybe even including the High Evolutionary would be piff.

Matter of fact I remember reading a Captain America saga back in the day where Magneto almost killed the Red Skull (cap's arch-enemy) because he was behind some of the atrocities committed during the Holocaust. A tie in to the Captain America movie inside the Magneto movie would be sick but that will never happen.

Wolverine Origins though looks beyond piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The ties would be nice but you have to remember this is a Fox producing not a Marvel Studios so references to other characters are limited to theX-men universe.

WHOA GAMBIT AND SABERTOOTH!

Wow this movie is gonna b sick as hell

Wolverine was always my favorite character growin up..

Originally Posted by cjspida619

i think when i was in the movies i seen a baby storm in there

yea me to. and i could someone explain to me how wolverine became wolverine was he made into it or born like that cause in the trailer i thought i saw a kidwith claws

and is that will.i.am i saw in the trailer

Nope, no Cassie Steele. On that same subject, she moved to LA
smile.gif

and YO! this movie is going to be nuts! hopefully they dont +%** it up like they did with xmen 3.

Looks good.

But my man Nightcrawler needs his own movie, too.

Does he have his own comic series?

(Excuse the ignorance)

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

smile.gif

and YO! this movie is going to be nuts! hopefully they dont +%** it up like they did with the whole X-men trilogy
Fixed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

smile.gif

and YO! this movie is going to be nuts! hopefully they dont +%** it up like they did with the whole X-men trilogy
Fixed
smh.gif
Um, no. X-Men 2 was actually a great movie in my opinion. Granted they dont follow any of the original story line from the comics or the cartoonshow, they still did the second one justice. The opening scene with Nightcrawler had me
eek.gif
in the theatre.

Back
Top Bottom