☠ - X-Men Origins: Wolverine (HD Trailer) - ☠

A person from hasboro toys (official iron man toy makers) spoke to my class. She said iron man, the new hulk, this movie (i believe..not positive), and acaptain america movie yet to be shot will all come together in a final movie..."the avengers"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Nope, no Cassie Steele. On that same subject, she moved to LA
smile.gif

and YO! this movie is going to be nuts! hopefully they dont +%** it up like they did with the whole X-men trilogy
Fixed
smh.gif
Um, no. X-Men 2 was actually a great movie in my opinion. Granted they dont follow any of the original story line from the comics or the cartoon show, they still did the second one justice. The opening scene with Nightcrawler had me
eek.gif
in the theatre.
My point exactly
grin.gif
I kind of like how they didnt take the same direction as the comics. I just didnt like the fact that they killed cyclops off at the beginning.

Professor Xavier's death had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when i saw it at the theaters. I did not see that coming
When I would picture my fav. superheroes finally in a movie, I figured the same storylines i grew up reading and loving would come to life and amaze me. Iron man did it right. Hulk did it right. Ghost rider did it right even though they messed up Blackheart big time. Daredevil did it right minus BLACK kingpin and Ben Affleck's acting. Punisher got done right minus John Travolta as a villain
eyes.gif
. X-men couldn't accomplish it and neither could Spider Man.

It just baffles me how they can mess up the storyline when IT'S ALREADY WRITTEN FOR THEM IF THEY WOULD JUST DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

YES, I'M MAD
laugh.gif
mad.gif

It's a 2 hour movie. The X-Men have the most intricate back stories of any comic book franchise. The hell you want them to do, squeeze all that into 2 hours and COMPLETELY ruin everything?
indifferent.gif
Yeah pretty much. I mean if you can't do itright, don't do it at all then.

What they should of done is what they are doing with the Avengers, creating movies about each hero and bringing it together with Avengers movie in 2011. Make Wolverine,Cyclops, Gambit, Storm,Rogue, Nightcrawler movies with Xavier and Jean Grey coming at the end of each movie ala Nick Fury with Iron Man and Hulk.

That would have been epic
pimp.gif
but of course Fox needs to make money so theyrush it out. I hope Marvel studios does remakes of Daredevil and Ghost Rider as well as X-Men, cuz they seem to have the right idea about making these moviesthe right way
happy.gif

smile.gif

and YO! this movie is going to be nuts! hopefully they dont +%** it up like they did with the whole X-men trilogy
Fixed
smh.gif
Um, no. X-Men 2 was actually a great movie in my opinion. Granted they dont follow any of the original story line from the comics or the cartoon show, they still did the second one justice. The opening scene with Nightcrawler had me
eek.gif
in the theatre.
My point exactly
grin.gif
I kind of like how they didnt take the same direction as the comics. I just didnt like the fact that they killed cyclops off at the beginning.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
When I would picture my fav. superheroes finally in a movie, I figured the same storylines i grew up reading and loving would come to life and amaze me. Iron man did it right. Hulk did it right. Ghost rider did it right even though they messed up Blackheart big time. Daredevil did it right minus BLACK kingpin and Ben Affleck's acting. Punisher got done right minus John Travolta as a villain
eyes.gif

It just baffles me how they can mess up the storyline when IT'S ALREADY WRITTEN FOR THEM IF THEY WOULD JUST DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

YES, I'M MAD
laugh.gif
mad.gif

It's a 2 hour movie. The X-Men have the most intricate back stories of any comic book franchise. The hell you want them to do, squeeze all that into 2 hours and COMPLETELY ruin everything?
indifferent.gif
Yeah pretty much. I mean if you can't do it right, don't do it at all then.

What they should of done is what they are doing with the Avengers, creating movies about each hero and bringing it together with Avengers movie in 2011. Make Wolverine,Cyclops, Gambit, Storm,Rogue, Nightcrawler movies with Xavier and Jean Grey coming at the end of each movie ala Nick Fury with Iron Man and Hulk.

pimp.gif
but of course Fox needs to make money so they rush it out. I hope Marvel studios does remakes of Daredevil and Ghost Rider as well as X-Men, cuz they seem to have the right idea about making these movies the right way
happy.gif

until fox loses the licenses of these films (DareDevil and Xmen) we will continue to see these unfaithful movies.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

smile.gif

Fixed
smh.gif
eek.gif
in the theatre.
My point exactly
grin.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

YES, I'M MAD
laugh.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
Yeah pretty much. I mean if you can't do it right, don't do it at all then.

pimp.gif
but of course Fox needs to make money so they rush it out. I hope Marvel studios does remakes of Daredevil and Ghost Rider as well as X-Men, cuz they seem to have the right idea about making these movies the right way
happy.gif

until fox loses the licenses of these films (DareDevil and Xmen) we will continue to see these unfaithful movies.
This is why DC, as far as staying true to the sources is killing Marvel.

With 3 damn movies and look how many Marvel has made!

Yeah I'm mad too
mad.gif
Marvel has only done Spidey 1, Iron Man, and the newHulk right. The others and possibly this (No matter how good Hugh plays Wolvie) is about to jack up the 2nd greatest comic book character behind Batman.

Let Nolan take Wolverine he and Hugh have worked together.

Yea i hate to say it but Batman single handedly is killing Marvel.

The only reason Iron Man and Hulk were done right is because Marvel Studios took over.

With Spidey, Fox did the origin right, but they effed up the whole Green Goblin saga. Gwen Stacy was Parker's 1st G/f b4 MJ, and Green Goblin killed her bythrowing her off a bridge. That's how the rivalry starts. Putting Gwen in the 3rd one made absolutely NO sense.

I'm saying this right now, if they don't do Wolverine justice, i'm done with Marvel movies that aren't made by Marvel studios and i'll juststick to the comics, which are better anyway.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

A person from hasboro toys (official iron man toy makers) spoke to my class. She said iron man, the new hulk, this movie (i believe..not positive), and a captain america movie yet to be shot will all come together in a final movie..."the avengers"
[sarcasm] OMGZ U HAS EXCLUSIVE INFOZ!?!?!?! [/sarcasm]

Nope. Just sharing some info that I came across. I think she said catwoman too

Back
Top Bottom