☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I can't tell if youguys seriously think blake said "we don't care" talking about who we gave up.

If you watch the video again some chick says "guys you're blocking traffic" and then Blake turns around and says "we don't care".

roll.gif
not sure if srs about these replies in here.
How do you know tho?

It came right after Jordan asked "Who did we give up". Then the fact that he said "lob city" after it pretty much sums it all up. Jordan signaled for him to come over there to him while he was on the phone, so I don't think it had nothing to do with "blocking traffic".

Its ok man. It doesn't mean Griffin is a bad person for saying it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the guy that's been trying his hardest to discredit the clippers in any way the last week is the first to reply to this. I mean, i know you guys see what you want to see but it's obvious that he was talking to that chick. She says they're blocking traffic and he trns around and says we dont care. I'm pretty sure Blake would pick CP3 over EJ, Aminu, Kaman and maybe he doesn't give a damn but that video is a terrible example. We get it tho: you don't liek the clippers. Every move the Grizz make is the best move. Conley is better than Rondo (remember that?
laugh.gif
), OJ is better than Gordon, Gay is a top 3 SF, ZBO is a top 3 PF, Gasol is te 2nd est Center in the league. How are you guys not gonna win the chip?
laugh.gif
Thanks for letting me know it doesn't make him a bad person tho!
I edited the post after I watched the video again. It only took like 2 minutes and you had already quoted me ready to attack?
laugh.gif
 Tell me how you really feel. 

Why wouldn't I not like them? Its not like I have a personal vendetta against them. Since my opinion about the team isn't a great one (saying they won't make the Finals or be contenders) doesn't mean I don't like the team. Most people on here will agree that they need frontcourt help and a true SG. That's all I've been saying.

I still think if OJ is better than Gordon if he was used just as much. Never said Gay was a top 3 SF. He's top 5 though. Never said Marc was a top 2 C. I believe he's top 5 though or not very far off. Zbo is a top 3 PF right now, but hey that's my opinion. Swap Conley out with Rondo on that Boston team and I see him doing very well in comparison to Rondo. Its all speculation though.

Just don't think that every thing that's not positive about the team means they will suck.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Look out Eastern Conference..That big 3 of Deron/Brook/Shawne is coming to a town near you
eek.gif
u corny bruh, no need for sarcasm and on top of that unfunny sarcasm

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I still think if OJ is better than Gordon if he was used just as much. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One season and your homerism has become unrelenting 

Its not even about last season. I was never out of my mind when I made predictions about the team success over the last 3 seasons.
laugh.gif

I just don't see how you think OJ just automatically declined as a player when he was the better player or at least right on par the first 2 seasons of their careers.

Its funny how you mention "one season" and supposedly, one season is all it took for OJ to all of a sudden be steps below Gordon. You can't just completely ignore all of the distractions that went on last year and act like it didn't affect him.

How do you know tho?

It came right after Jordan asked "Who did we give up". Then the fact that he said "lob city" after it pretty much sums it all up. Jordan signaled for him to come over there to him while he was on the phone, so I don't think it had nothing to do with "blocking traffic".

Its ok man. It doesn't mean Griffin is a bad person for saying it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the guy that's been trying his hardest to discredit the clippers in any way the last week is the first to reply to this. I mean, i know you guys see what you want to see but it's obvious that he was talking to that chick. She says they're blocking traffic and he trns around and says we dont care. I'm pretty sure Blake would pick CP3 over EJ, Aminu, Kaman and maybe he doesn't give a damn but that video is a terrible example. We get it tho: you don't liek the clippers. Every move the Grizz make is the best move. Conley is better than Rondo (remember that?
laugh.gif
), OJ is better than Gordon, Gay is a top 3 SF, ZBO is a top 3 PF, Gasol is te 2nd est Center in the league. How are you guys not gonna win the chip?
laugh.gif
Thanks for letting me know it doesn't make him a bad person tho!
I edited the post after I watched the video again. It only took like 2 minutes and you had already quoted me ready to attack?
laugh.gif
 Tell me how you really feel. 

Why wouldn't I not like them? Its not like I have a personal vendetta against them. Since my opinion about the team isn't a great one (saying they won't make the Finals or be contenders) doesn't mean I don't like the team. Most people on here will agree that they need frontcourt help and a true SG. That's all I've been saying.

I still think if OJ is better than Gordon if he was used just as much. Never said Gay was a top 3 SF. He's top 5 though. Never said Marc was a top 2 C. I believe he's top 5 though or not very far off. Zbo is a top 3 PF right now, but hey that's my opinion. Swap Conley out with Rondo on that Boston team and I see him doing very well in comparison to Rondo. Its all speculation though.

Just don't think that every thing that's not positive about the team means they will suck.  
A true homer ladies and gentlemen

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Look out Eastern Conference..That big 3 of Deron/Brook/Shawne is coming to a town near you
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Why so sensitive? The Knicks get trashed on a daily basis in this thread..You don't see me getting upset about it. Either defend your team or keep it moving

Travis Outlaw, How I will miss your 9.3 ppg and the amount of wins you brought to my team over all the years of having you.    One year was not enough. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NETS OFF-SEASON A SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Why so sensitive? The Knicks get trashed on a daily basis in this thread..You don't see me getting upset about it. Either defend your team or keep it moving
Why did I know you' say that?? lol Predictable. You're still corny imo

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm positive that the Chicago-Derrick Rose pick was rigged as well. nobody ever speculates with that one -- even though it's odds were under 2%.
*Raises hand* I've thought that as well. Obviously there's no proof, it's just a very nice coincidence they made that jump in the lotto.

Rose is a good one, but another I have wondered about, but people will obviously blast me for.  Portland has Roy and LMA, getting out of the JailBlazers era, small market, rabid moron fanbase, boom, #1 pick with a center coming out.  Random? 
nerd.gif

Course, that could have just been Stern wanting to Troll them and see Bowie re-incarnate. 
laugh.gif
Keep in mind Seattle lucked into the #2 pick in '07 as well. You really think they'd rig a draft so the two teams in the NW (remember, it wasn't a done deal the Sonics were leaving the following year because a judge had the final say. Not even Stern could get past that.) get the Top 2 picks?

laugh.gif
Why did I know you' say that?? lol Predictable. You're still corny imo

How will I ever go on
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom