☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

469767901.jpg

57525275.jpg

50103717.jpg

80922946.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I cant believe no other teams made a move for Carl Landry. He seems like a Celtics type guy. Lakers could have used him. Nets, Knicks? Just surprised, thought he could be a great 7th or 8th player for a contender.

I don't know how much he would command, I would rather have him on the Warriors' squad over Kwame Brown.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
Kobe's gonna bring the lulz this season.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Durden7

You and I both know Minnesotas card is already in the freezer.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, in all my anti Stern, I always forget to mention Clev getting the 1 with Bron coming, or Clev getting the 1 after Bron left. 
laugh.gif

I'm positive that the Chicago-Derrick Rose pick was rigged as well. nobody ever speculates with that one -- even though it's odds were under 2%.

There's no way CP3 can go to the Knicks unless he wants to play for free. They just gave Tyson a $60 million deal. Clips still going to end up losing cause even if he is committed for the next two seasons, he'll more than likely leave after next season and they will have given up EJ for nothing and go back to sucking as usual.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Durden7

You and I both know Minnesotas card is already in the freezer.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, in all my anti Stern, I always forget to mention Clev getting the 1 with Bron coming, or Clev getting the 1 after Bron left. 
laugh.gif

I'm positive that the Chicago-Derrick Rose pick was rigged as well. nobody ever speculates with that one -- even though it's odds were under 2%.
*Raises hand* I've thought that as well. Obviously there's no proof, it's just a very nice coincidence they made that jump in the lotto.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Melo is like a billionaire man's version of a JUCO player. Hood, plays only when he wants to (offense and defense), terrible attitude that keeps him from being better than he could be, and has no respect for anybody on his team. The last type of dude I'd want on my team.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Melo is like a billionaire man's version of a JUCO player. Hood, plays only when he wants to (offense and defense), terrible attitude that keeps him from being better than he could be, and has no respect for anybody on his team. The last type of dude I'd want on my team.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love it. 
laugh.gif
[magic] NBA BACK!!! [/magic]

Lemme ask yall....Javale McGee and DeAndre Jordan are two players who are often compared.  I rarely see Clippers games, but folks really hype up Jordan's upside.  They do the same for McGee, but they are always quick to point out his flaws i.e. his b-ball IQ.  Does Jordan have the same brain farts that McGee does? 

I wonder if Kobe has called Mike Brown a "bum" yet? Smush don't want to be alone.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Al3xis wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

*Raises hand* I've thought that as well. Obviously there's no proof, it's just a very nice coincidence they made that jump in the lotto.

Aye... Don't You Knickerboxers come in here trying to sully up our name because you're associated with lottery fraud.  There was nothing fraudulent at play with our getting the #1 pick.  Thank You & Good Day Gentlemen.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love it. 
laugh.gif

Lemme ask yall....Javale McGee and DeAndre Jordan are two players who are often compared.  I rarely see Clippers games, but folks really hype up Jordan's upside.  They do the same for McGee, but they are always quick to point out his flaws i.e. his b-ball IQ.  Does Jordan have the same brain farts that McGee does? 

no. he doesnt have that great of a bball iq but he knows his role and does it pretty well. he relies on his athletic ability and thats it. you wont see him try to win an imaginary dunk contest during a game 
laugh.gif

the clippers are going to get destroyed on the inside though. 

i guess they have no choice but to re sign the rhino

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Aye... Don't You Knickerboxers come in here trying to sully up our name because you're associated with lottery fraud.  There was nothing fraudulent at play with our getting the #1 pick.  Thank You & Good Day Gentlemen.
roll.gif
I knew you would be along shortly.
I say Knicks fans should be able to speak on this subject better than anyone, we know it when we see it.

tumblr_lrufk8Ud2w1qhuy0oo1_500.png

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love it. 
laugh.gif

The great thing about DJ is he knows his abilities and his roles. You won't see him trying to do a dunk from the free throw line with defenders in front of him. He rebounds and plays tough nose defense.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
I say Knicks fans should be able to speak on this subject better than anyone, we know it when we see it.

Walk with a glow, ITS LIKE THE LORDS SHOWN FAVOR!!!

231154_10150291454149152_531234151_9642368_1865516_n.jpg

*Nate Robinson Voice* Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy +@%!* *Nate Robinson Voice* Carl Landry, we ain't playing blackjack at $10 tables no more!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Walk with a glow, ITS LIKE THE LORDS SHOWN FAVOR!!!

231154_10150291454149152_531234151_9642368_1865516_n.jpg
malicebookexcerpt.jpg

I can't tell if youguys seriously think blake said "we don't care" talking about who we gave up.

If you watch the video again some chick says "guys you're blocking traffic" and then Blake turns around and says "we don't care".

roll.gif
not sure if srs about these replies in here.

Ahhh, so Crawford was thinking about his family and good playing time instead of the $$$, my man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom