☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by erupt107th

laugh.gif
the guy that's been trying his hardest to discredit the clippers in any way the last week is the first to reply to this. I mean, i know you guys see what you want to see but it's obvious that he was talking to that chick. She says they're blocking traffic and he trns around and says we dont care. I'm pretty sure Blake would pick CP3 over EJ, Aminu, Kaman and maybe he doesn't give a damn but that video is a terrible example. We get it tho: you don't liek the clippers. Every move the Grizz make is the best move. Conley is better than Rondo (remember that?
laugh.gif
), OJ is better than Gordon, Gay is a top 3 SF, ZBO is a top 3 PF, Gasol is te 2nd est Center in the league. How are you guys not gonna win the chip?
laugh.gif
Thanks for letting me know it doesn't make him a bad person tho!
I edited the post after I watched the video again. It only took like 2 minutes and you had already quoted me ready to attack?
laugh.gif
 Tell me how you really feel. 

Why wouldn't I not like them? Its not like I have a personal vendetta against them. Since my opinion about the team isn't a great one (saying they won't make the Finals or be contenders) doesn't mean I don't like the team. Most people on here will agree that they need frontcourt help and a true SG. That's all I've been saying.

I still think if OJ is better than Gordon if he was used just as much. Never said Gay was a top 3 SF. He's top 5 though. Never said Marc was a top 2 C. I believe he's top 5 though or not very far off. Zbo is a top 3 PF right now, but hey that's my opinion. Swap Conley out with Rondo on that Boston team and I see him doing very well in comparison to Rondo. Its all speculation though.

Just don't think that every thing that's not positive about the team means they will suck.  
A true homer ladies and gentlemen
Lol. I think you're reaching fam. 
Dirk

Pau

Zbo

Blake

Amare

Love

Aldridge

Those are the best PFs in the game right now. Timmy is a Center these days and KG is too damn old. Is it really a stretch to say Randolph is top 3 after the playoffs? No.

LBJ

KD

Melo

Rudy

Pierce

Crash

Luol

Granger

Both lists in no particular order. OJ has already been discussed. Mike Conley is nowhere near the passer Rondo is at this point.

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ LOL

My surprise team this season is the T-Wolves man. Very young but I'm def. going to keep my eyes on them

Still don't understand that signing for Barea but hey, you can never have enough PG's I guess lol

Surprise in terms of what? Winning more games than last year? Or making the playoffs?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Too lazy to go through the thread. How'd you feel about the trade? 
I support it.

I would rather be looking forward to a deep playoff run with Chris, West, Chandler and a good wing that they got somewhere along the way instead of James Posey, Morris Peterson, Julian Wright, etc... But I love rebuilding, and it is the right approach/deal for that.

I always wondered how I would feel when this day came. I have no reason to still like the Hornets. No Bird, no J.R., no Bass, no Tys, no Thornton, no D., no Chris, hate Ariza, am completely indifferent on everyone else and I'm not even much of a Gordon guy. But I found myself caring about who they got back for Chris and !+%*, so here we are. I think maybe I just don't want to be without a favorite team, and I already committed the time to them. I just want to think about what two lottery picks will be playing with Gordon next season.

Check out the head-to-head comparisons.

Check which player beast throughout the playoffs and almost took his team to the WCF with almost no perimeter help.

Pau, Amare, Zbo and Aldridge can all move anywhere on the list after Dirk. Griffin hasn't played a game this season yet. If your going off what he did last season, he's not better than Zbo and the same goes for Love. Some of y'all are really going off of his old reputation of being a stat padder and what he did as a Blazer, Clipper and a Knick. That has nothing to do with his stint with the Grizzlies.

I guess averaging 21 and 12 and being the best player on a good team makes him worse.  

Originally Posted by JPZx

Watch out now...Love, Griffin > Amar'e on NT.

I've never said Love was better than Amar'e.

I think he was saying that your list wasn't accurate in comparison to what NT believes in terms of PF ranks
laugh.gif
I agree with what you wrote though..Dirk is definitely better than Amare, and it's close between him and Pau but I'd give Pau the nod because he has those 2 rings..But I can't give Griffin that #3 spot despite the fact that he's a beast..I need more than 1 great season for me to be like "Aight, this dude is definitely better than Amare"..Not being biased because he's on the Knicks, but Amare has been doing work for years and he carried the Knicks on his back before Melo showed up.

And I thought we gave up the notion that Pau was the best or 2nd best PF in the league?

Please stop it. Might as well trade him straight up for Dwight being that he's a franchise player.

Originally Posted by you go boy

I think its more funny that you don't believe Rudy isn't a top 5 SF and that Zbo isn't a top 3 PF.

roll.gif
my top sf's go:
1a. durant
1b. lebron
3. carmelo
4. paul pierce (when healthy)
5a. rudy gay
5b. danny granger
5c. gerald wallace
8. andre iguodala

correct me if im wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by JPZx

Watch out now...Love, Griffin > Amar'e on NT.

I've never said Love was better than Amar'e.
I think he was saying that your list wasn't accurate in comparison to what NT believes in terms of PF ranks
laugh.gif
I agree with what you wrote though..Dirk is definitely better than Amare, and it's close between him and Pau but I'd give Pau the nod because he has those 2 rings..But I can't give Griffin that #3 spot despite the fact that he's a beast..I need more than 1 great season for me to be like "Aight, this dude is definitely better than Amare"..Not being biased because he's on the Knicks, but Amare has been doing work for years and he carried the Knicks on his back before Melo showed up.

grin.gif

Cmon man. I know Amare is your guy and all, but its not close. Pau is light years ahead of Amare defensively, as a rebounder, and as a passer. Amare still doesn't rebound well. That's why I'm more willing to put Blake above Amare even though its only been one season. He rebounds and passes better than Amare ever has. That #!%# is important at PF/C.

Dirk
Zbo
Pau
STAT
LMA
Griffin
Love

Zbo, Pau, STAT and LMA can all alternate. There's really not a clear cut better player IMO. Judging by the end of the season, that's how my list looks. Griffin can definitely move by the end of next season and Love may or may not move up. Depends on how he plays against these guys and how well his team plays.

RIGHT NOW, that's the list.

Lebron
KD
Melo
Pierce
Rudy
Iggy
Granger
Wallace

People do re-rank after each season guys. Its not like this is set in stone. I'm not saying Zbo will forever be better than these guys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

I think its more funny that you don't believe Rudy isn't a top 5 SF and that Zbo isn't a top 3 PF.

roll.gif
my top sf's go:
1a. durant
1b. lebron
3. carmelo
5a. rudy gay
5b. danny granger
5c. gerald wallace
8. andre iguodala

correct me if im wrong
laugh.gif

First of all how the hell is Durant a "smidge" better than Lebron and two spots better than Melo ? Dude is not clutch , has no killer instinct , and in crutch time defers to Russel Westbrook. Dude is a great scorer , a weak defender , and a horrible rebounder for his size.
1.Lebron

2.Melo

3.Durant

4.Gay

5.Pierce

6.Granger

7.Iggy

8.Wallace

9.Doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by diew its james

roll.gif
my top sf's go:
1a. durant
1b. lebron
3. carmelo
5a. rudy gay
5b. danny granger
5c. gerald wallace
8. andre iguodala

correct me if im wrong
laugh.gif

First of all how the hell is Durant a "smidge" better than Lebron and two spots better than Melo ? Dude is not clutch , has no killer instinct , and in crutch time defers to Russel Westbrook. Dude is a great scorer , a weak defender , and a horrible rebounder for his size.

http://www.82games.com/1011/CSORT11.HTM

This sports forum is similar too the music forum.... where people just let the media dictate there answers

That's why you see things like love is better than Amare, or Durant is clearly a better player than Melo

Hell i'm a lakers fan and i would trade Pau for Amare in a heartbeat. Pau isnt good defensively in the least bit & mentaly he chooses to dissapear in the biggest moments

Dirk
Zbo
Pau
STAT
LMA
Griffin
Love

Zbo, Pau, STAT and LMA can all alternate. There's really not a clear cut better player IMO. Judging by the end of the season, that's how my list looks. Griffin can definitely move by the end of next season and Love may or may not move up. Depends on how he plays against these guys and how well his team plays.

RIGHT NOW, that's the list.

Lamarcus is overrated as hell. He played 40 minutes a game and couldn't even average 9 boards. He's clearly the worst out of those you named.
Pts/Reb/Ast/Blk

LMA: 21/9/2/1.2 40 mins

Love: 20/15/2.5/.5 36 mins

Zbo: 20/12/2/.3 36 mins

Blake: 23/12/4/.5 38 mins

Pau:  19/10/3/1.6 37 mins

Amare: 25/8/2.5/1.9 37 mins

Dirk: 23/7/2.5/.6 34 mins

Lamarcus ain't touching any of them.

I'm cool with the SF list you had.

Back
Top Bottom