☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Blake Griffin
Kevin Love
Zach Randolph
Pau Gasol
Dirk Nowitski

Are all better than Amare Stoudamire.

Amare Stoudamire = LaMarcus Aldridge with more offense. Yeah, I said it. Come at me, NY bros.

And yeah, Horford, Noah, and Bynum are all better than Tyson. Calm down, homer. I don't need to type a "real rebuttal" when the crap you're saying is outlandish as hell. No reason to waste my breath. One unbelieveable run by the Mavs and Dirk and all of a sudden Tyson Chandler is the second coming.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Amare' isn't a top 5 PF? Oh...
Chandler isn't a top 5 Center? Oh...
Melo isn't a top 5 SF? Oh...

Please tell me how and who has a better 3-5 than us? Please.

TEARS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Amare Boozer is the most overrated PF in the NBA, and doesn't crack MANY peoples top 5s, so sit down with your homer self.

Fixed... And NO AMP Tyson is not better than Bro.  Bro's defensive versatility at the 5 is unmatched, not to mention he actually has a few post moves fam.  Not saying he isn't a game changer for you guys but Put the Kool Aide Down

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

i know a crapamento kings fan ain't talking...
For real brotha. Fans of %%%@$% teams need to know there place.
#+!%$ please. #%%$ yo %#**. Backfist to the %$!%%%% dome you *!%+%%%#!$!#% $%$*$.
* reported

but seriously, i would love to see cp3 on the lakers just to see everyone else whining about unfairness in the league, etc

man all of yall keep saying source? source?, go make a twitter and follow all the nba sports journalist and they'll give basically all the rumors of signings and trades

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by franchise3

Houston could end up with Gasol, while LAL gets CP, and all the while holding onto Bynum....to dangle Howard down the road. Well, damb.

yep

@ChrisMannixSI: Lakers pushing hard to make Pau/CP3 deal. If they can close, would offer Bynum for Dwight and whatever bad contract ORL wants to dump.
@ChrisMannixSI: League sources say the Houston has been trying to put together a three-team deal with the Lakers and New Orleans in which Paul goes to LA.

eek.gif

No it can't be true.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You NY guys should be happy if you can dump amare and get Cp3 + Chandler.

You won't win a single title with Chandler, while Amare and Melo are trying to play defense.

if the knicks sign chandler i think they can stop this 3 way talk with the lakers/hornets/rockets.

part of me just wants the lakers to stay the same though. then again pau losing his balls and bynum always getting injured....smh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hey i was thinking.... is it possible for a 3 way trade?

new york gets chandler in s and t

dallas gets nene in s and t

denver gets billups and billups gets to go home...

what you guys think?

Yeah bro. If I'm the Nuggets I'm definitely saying F a top 5 center in the prime of his career, gimme 35 year old Chauncey Billups. Even though we already traded for Andre Miller and have Ty Lawson. We need to make sure a guy that spent 4 out of his 16 years as a Nugget is retired as a member of our team. You got yourself a deal.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

i know a crapamento kings fan ain't talking...
For real brotha. Fans of %%%@$% teams need to know there place.
#+!%$ please. #%%$ yo %#**. Backfist to the %$!%%%% dome you *!%+%%%#!$!#% $%$*$.
* reportedbut seriously, i would love to see cp3 on the lakers just to see everyone else whining about unfairness in the league, etc
laugh.gif

tumblr_lsnh0jO8a01qzyyed.gif

ifyouhaveani128557434439029211.jpg

But honestly, if CP3 and/or Dwight got sent to the Lakers I would need a tissue
frown.gif

If it happens, this Lakers deal will make me very upset. *crosses Morey off Northwestern's distinguished alumni list*

Explain how Noah is better than Tyson. Noah still can get bullied by stronger guys and also brings nothing offensively. Horford is a PF, so that doesn't work.

And you said two guys in Blake and Love who haven't even been on an All-NBA team are better than a guy who has beeen there basically every year for the past 6 or 7 years and I'm the outlandish one. Pau who literally !*@+ his pants last playoff.

That 3 team trade proposal makes CP3 going to LA more plausible.
nerd.gif

All of these trade scenarios are making the lockout more and more pointless.

Competitive balance my +#*.
laugh.gif

If the Lakers can some how pull this off with Dwight, Kobe and CP on the same team....SMDH. Especially knowing the Rockets were the ones who helped drop the first domino.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hey i was thinking.... is it possible for a 3 way trade?

new york gets chandler in s and t

dallas gets nene in s and t

denver gets billups and billups gets to go home...

what you guys think?

Yeah bro. If I'm the Nuggets I'm definitely saying F a top 5 center in the prime of his career, gimme 35 year old Chauncey Billups. Even though we already traded for Andre Miller and have Ty Lawson. We need to make sure a guy that spent 4 out of his 16 years as a Nugget is retired as a member of our team. You got yourself a deal.

roll.gif
 i dunno throw in draft picks

Originally Posted by franchise3

If the Lakers can some how pull this off with Dwight, Kobe and CP on the same team....SMDH. Especially knowing the Rockets were the ones who helped drop the first domino.

Who are the Rockets offering? All i heard is draft picks & young players, but which of the young players are they talking about?

I'm sure Kevin McHale is pushing hard for this trade, he loves Gasol.

Back
Top Bottom