☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Top 5 Center?
laugh.gif

And he is not...
Howard
Bogut
Bynum
Horford
Noah all in any order are ahead of Tyson.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It's not as outlandish as some of you guys are making it out to be. Of course, we're talking on paper alone because we don't know about that chemistry yet, but that is a real solid front court.

Lakers for now are the best though.

Why do people keep saying the Lakers? They are garbage at one of the three positions.

chandler is garbage on offense. mello and amare are trash on defense. id take a combo of bynum, gasol, and odom over them which i think mike brown will use more than phil did...
Lamar isnt quick enough anymore to be the 3 imo....

Houston could end up with Gasol, while LAL gets CP, and all the while holding onto Bynum....to dangle Howard down the road. Well, damb.

hey i was thinking.... is it possible for a 3 way trade?

new york gets chandler in s and t

dallas gets nene in s and t

denver gets billups and billups gets to go home...

what you guys think?

Originally Posted by franchise3

Houston could end up with Gasol, while LAL gets CP, and all the while holding onto Bynum....to dangle Howard down the road. Well, damb.

Don't do it Morey 
ohwell.gif

Chandler may not be top 5 but he is good and can make a diffrence. I can see a random veteran retread or someone like Steve nash going to NYC. That'll put em over the top.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Now we gotta hear about how Battier and Eddy Curry are the keys to a title like we heard with Mike Miller and Haslem all last year 
laugh.gif

I can hear Tim Legler in my head saying it right now 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Amare' isn't a top 5 PF? Oh...
Chandler isn't a top 5 Center? Oh...
Melo isn't a top 5 SF? Oh...

Please tell me how and who has a better 3-5 than us? Please.

TEARS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Amare is the most overrated PF in the NBA, and doesn't crack MANY peoples top 5s, so sit down with your homer self.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski -

As SI.com reports, the Lakers, Hornets and Rockets are engaged in 3-way talks on deal that would send Chris Paul to Lakers.

INSANE

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

As SI.com reports, the Lakers, Hornets and Rockets are engaged in 3-way talks on deal that would send Chris Paul to Lakers.

INSANE
!#!@. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If this gets done, they're gonna get D12 too.

so what does New Orleans get?
laugh.gif

where u hear this from? pau gasol??

Horford and Noash better than Tyson? Oh.

Bynum who plays 20 games every year? Oh.

You know when clowns post gifs and smiley's its cause they lack a real rebuttal. LEngth = defense. Dirk isn't an ace defender but throiwng him next toa 7 footer like Tyson made it that much harder for penetration. And Amar'e can actually block shots unlike Dirk. Its whatever though, you clowns keep laughing, like adding the 2nd best player on last year's championship squad and one of the only real Centers in the league doesn't make a difference.

And sorry Moody, game is won in the frontcourt. Remember when SI posted that article last year bout the year of the PG? And what happened in the playoffs. J Kidd and Mario Chalmers in the finals. Laugh it up clowns.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Amare' isn't a top 5 PF? Oh...
Chandler isn't a top 5 Center? Oh...
Melo isn't a top 5 SF? Oh...

Please tell me how and who has a better 3-5 than us? Please.

TEARS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Amare is the most overrated PF in the NBA, and doesn't crack MANY peoples top 5s, so sit down with your homer self.

roll.gif

yep

@ChrisMannixSI: Lakers pushing hard to make Pau/CP3 deal. If they can close, would offer Bynum for Dwight and whatever bad contract ORL wants to dump.
@ChrisMannixSI: League sources say the Houston has been trying to put together a three-team deal with the Lakers and New Orleans in which Paul goes to LA.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

INSANE

Trolling…Gotta be... right?

Back
Top Bottom