☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

My sources tell me that Chester is a douche.

My sources say he should stick to discussing Oregon sports when he says @%$* like Kevin Love is better than Amar'e

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Explain how Noah is better than Tyson. Noah still can get bullied by stronger guys and also brings nothing offensively. .

I'm sorry who besides Dwight, because who doesn't he bully, was bullying him again? 

Adrian Wojnarowski: Shannon Brown will sign a one year, $3.5 million deal with the Suns, league sources tell Y! Sports. 1 minute ago

Lakers fans everywhere rejoice

KEvin Love is better than Amar'e, never post again Chester
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Time to ether another homer...

Kevin Love's rebound rate: 23.6.
Ann-Maries: 12.7.
You know what that means, right? Ann-Maries rebound rate is right around that of Darrell Arthur, Brandon Bass, and Juwan Howard, whereas Kevin Love's is higher than Dwight Howard's. I understand that you're a New York Knicks fan, and thus, don't know what a rebound is - let alone rebound rate - but wiki it if you're confused. I'd bring up offensive rebound rate, but that's just embarrassing. Seriously... really embarrassing.

Shall I continue into usage rates and offensive production? Anyone?

LOL @ people who think Amare is better than Kevin Love because he...

well...

Hmm...

Anyone? What does he do better? Dunk? Wear blue?

My sources say he should stick to discussing Oregon sports when he says @%$* like Kevin Love is better than Amar'e

COME AT ME, BRO.

@WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Shannon Brown will sign a one year, $3.5 million deal with the Suns, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Adrian Wojnarowski: Shannon Brown will sign a one year, $3.5 million deal with the Suns, league sources tell Y! Sports. 1 minute ago

imsaying though. who would offer that garbage %$% dude that much???

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't believe in all these rumors the lakers are involved in
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know about Griffin being better than Amare, all i can see Griffin does better is rebound.

Dwight
Nene
Horford
Marc Gasol
Bogut
Bynum
Brook Lopez
Chandler
Gortat
Noah
DeAndre Jordan
Perkins

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Blake Griffin
Kevin Love
Zach Randolph
Pau Gasol
Dirk Nowitski

Are all better than Amare Stoudamire.

Amare Stoudamire = LaMarcus Aldridge with more offense. Yeah, I said it. Come at me, NY bros.

And yeah, Horford, Noah, and Bynum are all better than Tyson. Calm down, homer. I don't need to type a "real rebuttal" when the crap you're saying is outlandish as hell. No reason to waste my breath. One unbelieveable run by the Mavs and Dirk and all of a sudden Tyson Chandler is the second coming.
roll.gif

So Zach is better because of 1 great season ? remember he used to be a knick ive seen him play more than enough

Blake after 1 good rookie season filled with excited dunks and no wins ? dude is probably worse defensively than Amare

Stoudemire by himself put the franchise on his back and would've lead the Knicks to the postseason if the Melo trade didn't happen

Chandler is small potatoes now right after he just won a ring with the Mavericks which he anchored defensively because he's rumored to go to the knicks 

I understand it's cool to hate the Knicks and as a Basketball fan you are supposed to knock players that they acquire down a few notches but come on your hate is transparent.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by franchise3

If the Lakers can some how pull this off with Dwight, Kobe and CP on the same team....SMDH. Especially knowing the Rockets were the ones who helped drop the first domino.

Who are the Rockets offering? All i heard is draft picks & young players, but which of the young players are they talking about?

I'm sure Kevin McHale is pushing hard for this trade, he loves Gasol.

Nobody really knows. If Pau to Houston and CP to LAL, maybe NO tells LA to take back Ariza to clear more cap. Gets NY's 2012 (top 5 protected) pick that Houston owns. Patrick Patterson? Marcus Morris? Kyle Lowry. I don't really know. This is all too crazy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

KEvin Love is better than Amar'e, never post again Chester
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Time to ether another homer...

Kevin Love's rebound rate: 23.6.
Ann-Maries: 12.7.
You know what that means, right? Ann-Maries rebound rate is right around that of Darrell Arthur, Brandon Bass, and Juwan Howard, whereas Kevin Love's is higher than Dwight Howard's. I understand that you're a New York Knicks fan, and thus, don't know what a rebound is - let alone rebound rate - but wiki it if you're confused. I'd bring up offensive rebound rate, but that's just embarrassing. Seriously... really embarrassing.

Shall I continue into usage rates and offensive production? Anyone?

LOL @ people who think Amare is better than Kevin Love because he...

well...

Hmm...

Anyone? What does he do better? Dunk? Wear blue?

COME AT ME, BRO.
You forgot he felxs, he's really good at flexing after dunks...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Explain how Noah is better than Tyson. Noah still can get bullied by stronger guys and also brings nothing offensively. .

I'm sorry who besides Dwight, because who doesn't he bully, was bullying him again? 
Horford bullies Noah and thats fact

If the Lakers can some how pull this off with Dwight, Kobe and CP on the same team....SMDH. Especially knowing the Rockets were the ones who helped drop the first domino.

Who are the Rockets offering? All i heard is draft picks & young players, but which of the young players are they talking about?

Nobody really knows. If Pau to Houston and CP to LAL, maybe NO tells LA to take back Ariza to clear more cap. Gets NY's 2012 (top 5 protected) pick that Houston owns. Patrick Patterson? Marcus Morris? Kyle Lowry. I don't really know. This is all too crazy.
laugh.gif
man they can keep ariza and his junky *%% shot

All this Knicks-Lakers-CP3 stuff is making my head hurt

Seems like my Wizards refuse to bite on any decent free agents since Gilbert-Caron-Jamison days
30t6p3b.gif

@SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Horford bullies Noah and thats fact

He didn't bully him in the playoffs when it mattered thats for damn sure... He shot a lot of 16 fters in the 2nd season and thats a fact.

What was the new CBA supposed to accomplish again?
laugh.gif
bums still getting overpaid and super teams get even more super. Laker fan so I aint mad tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

@SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!
indifferent.gif
I do NOT want Gasol in Houston.

I liked the idea of Prince or Caron going to the Spurs. Don't know what Detroit is thinking.

These trades are wild. I'm not going get hype off any of these proposed Laer trades I've been hearing all week. Sometimes I be thinking these guys have these trade scenarios on deck and just waiting when to tweet them. I just don't see the Dwight and Paul going to LAL coming true. Props if they get it done though.

laugh.gif
@ Dallas possibly ending up with Kidd and Billups as their two pgs. To me that's worse than just losing Chandler.

And yeah I thought Chandler and STAT didn't like each other too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My head hurts

Back
Top Bottom