☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Put Amare on the Clips instead of Blake, on the Wolves instead of Love, and on the Grizzlies instead of Zach and all 3 teams INSTANTLY become better. So no, those 3 are not better than amare.

I swear if this trade happens...

HOU and NO you damn idiots Helping out LA...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Why would the Hornets do that? That makes no @%!!$%% sense. Do they laugh after typing such garbage?
Seriously, no amount of picks would make that trade even appealing. Hornets about to say *#$# it and wait until trade deadline when teams get more serious.

Why would the Hornets do that? That makes no @%!!$%% sense. Do they laugh after typing such garbage?

what else is there for them out there??? clips wont give away gordon. warriors wont give away curry. im surprised the celtics havent tried harder. rondo and bynum are like the only players available... chris paul made it hard for teams to trade for him because they are all scared hes leaving after this year...

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Put Amare on the Clips instead of Blake, on the Wolves instead of Love, and on the Grizzlies instead of Zach and all 3 teams INSTANTLY become better. So no, those 3 are not better than amare.
laugh.gif
How so?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what else is there for them out there??? clips wont give away gordon. warriors wont give away curry. im surprised the celtics havent tried harder. rondo and bynum are like the only players available... chris paul made it hard for teams to trade for him because they are all scared hes leaving after this year...
So you settle for Scola and Martin?  If thats the case you keep him.  You dont trade the best player in the deal to get the worst.

Originally Posted by marath0n

laugh.gif
How so?

Defensively
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what would that rocket team look like if that trade went down? i dont even want to ask about the hornets lineup
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How so?
Love and Blake usually dont draw as many double teams, they are both more "guardable" than Amare. Zach Randolph is just a black hole. One good year and everyone is on his ****, he's just a REALLY good fit on memphis, no where else.

laugh.gif
How so?
Love and Blake usually dont draw as many double teams, they are both more "guardable" than Amare. Zach Randolph is just a black hole. One good year and everyone is on his ****, he's just a REALLY good fit on memphis, no where else.

Hornets apparently are really high on Kevin Martin, might even be a top 5 SG in this league (after Wade, Kobe, Ginobili, anything is arguable IMO), 4th in PER in SG rankings. Luis Scola is a very underrated PF, will replace David West easily. Rockets also have that Knicks 1st rounder for this year's draft. All in all, if they can get some extra pieces like Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris or Chase Budinger, it's a pretty good deal for the Hornets.

I want people baggin on Amary in here RIGHT NOW payin my fee. 
laugh.gif

I been on the Amare is fugazi for YEARS on here.  Told ya'll, he gets them big ol dunks down 10, throws his shoulders back, and jogs up court.  Then, his man hustles down, gets the ball, and dunks while Amary watches.  Clockwork. 
roll.gif

Now, he did improve a bit last year.  I came in here and admitted it too.  He impressed me as a leader type, he put the team on his back early, he played harder, and I did give him that credit.  He is not as bad as he was in Phoenix, where he was FRAUDULENT.  Pau Gasol pushed Amare all over the floor.  Lamar Odom came off the bench and did twice the work Amare did.  Pau and Lamar are not the toughest two guys on the block. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe Amare will keep goin the right way this year, havin Melo with him will help, but if I was startin a team up today, and my choice was Amare and Love, I take Love every single time.  Amare's cool dunks don't mean more to me than Love's all around game, plus Love could still improve in his game, Amare isn't adding much at this point.  Mentally he added some last year, but not on the actual court he won't add more to his game. 

Pro knows, he knows I killed Amare for years, and hopefully he remembers me givin Amare a little credit last year.  But not enough to take him before Love. 

Back
Top Bottom