☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Soooo if Stephon Marbury never lost his damn mind, would he be a solid NBA player still
nerd.gif
 No
So the guy really fell off mentally, physically and basketball-wise?? 

Dude can still ball and could have found a spot as a starter in the League. Hell Boston offered him a contract before the beginning of last season. I know the Bobcats, Kings, Minny, etc would have been happy to have him.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I see people still slurp #6 around these parts, talking about yall are impressed and saying his interviews are :smoking This dude on tv looking and sounding like a straight sucka and butt hurt because everybody don't like him. Man you was who you was when you got here. Tin Man mixed with the Cowardly Lion
still looks like cavs fans and people from cleveland are still butt hurt about a player that left..... calling him #6 and still cant man up to call him by his name... its been a year and you still aint over it?

Funny thing is, them Cleveland fools weren't trying to hear ANY of this when Lebron was called out by people before he went to Miami....EVERYONE in that city was on some "cant tell me nothin'" steez...now the shoe is on the other foot, they STILL eating that humble pie.  But hey, Dan Gilbert guaranteed they'd win a championship before Lebron....so good luck w/ that. 

I see people still slurp #6 around these parts, talking about yall are impressed and saying his interviews are :smoking This dude on tv looking and sounding like a straight sucka and butt hurt because everybody don't like him. Man you was who you was when you got here. Tin Man mixed with the Cowardly Lion
still looks like cavs fans and people from cleveland are still butt hurt about a player that left..... calling him #6 and still cant man up to call him by his name... its been a year and you still aint over it?

LEBRON's problem was started by LEBRON......he did it to himself & now he wants to play the victim role its way toooooooo late for that +$+ deal with it

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by xbiker47

No
So the guy really fell off mentally, physically and basketball-wise?? 

Dude can still ball and could have found a spot as a starter in the League. Hell Boston offered him a contract before the beginning of last season. I know the Bobcats, Kings, Minny, etc would have been happy to have him.

That's what I was thinking after watching some China highlights. Just thought it was cuz he went full ******
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

LEBRON's problem was started by LEBRON......he did it to himself & now he wants to play the victim role its way toooooooo late for that +$+ deal with it
He was deemed a villain because he didn't stick around in Cleveland  tho, salty fans caused his problems.

Soooo if Stephon Marbury never lost his damn mind, would he be a solid NBA player still
nerd.gif

Well the last time he was in the NBA with the Celtics he was beyond horrible and that was before the vaseline-eating and all that.

Originally Posted by AME416

He was deemed a villain because he didn't stick around in Cleveland  tho, salty fans caused his problems.
To the fans in Cleveland he was vilified for that reason and rightfully so. What fan base at all would take kindly to their franchise player skipping town? If D-Rose were to ever leave Chicago you think the overwhelming response in the city would be anything other than hatred? I think to the rest of the public outside of Ohio it was more of a problem with the spectacle he put on. (Please no one give me none of that Boys and Girls club tomfoolery).
Even if it makes sense...no fan base in the world is going to be like "Front office didn't get it done so I don't fault him for leaving". 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

To the fans in Cleveland he was vilified for that reason and rightfully so. What fan base at all would take kindly to their franchise player skipping town? If D-Rose were to ever leave Chicago you think the overwhelming response in the city would be anything other than hatred? I think to the rest of the public outside of Ohio it was more of a problem with the spectacle he put on. (Please no one give me none of that Boys and Girls club tomfoolery).
Even if it makes sense...no fan base in the world is going to be like "Front office didn't get it done so I don't fault him for leaving".
Because he made a choice that was his to  make?
grin.gif

The way he announced was a tad tasteless but regardless Ohio fans and people who hate LBJ would still be mad if it didn't happen that way. The simple fact that he left alone kills y'all &^ to that I say get over yourself Ohio.

regardless Ohio fans and people who hate LBJ would still be mad if it didn't happen that way. The simple fact that he left alone kills y'all 
Isn't that basically what I just said?

im laughing at the fact that myburnttoast hates him so much that he still calls him #6 and still complains about him in 90% of his post...

@KBergCBS Ken Berger
Warriors and Clips hard-pressed to give up major asset w/o assurance from CP3 -- which they can't have for 6 months under new rules.

Wait so maybe I am right, you can't sign an extension for 6 months, or only three years or something like that?

regardless Ohio fans and people who hate LBJ would still be mad if it didn't happen that way. The simple fact that he left alone kills y'all 
Isn't that basically what I just said?

I think that if Derrick left on his own accord it would be worse. Just cause he was born here.....

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Why is Dallas asking about David West when they won't even lock up Tyson?
30t6p3b.gif
What kind of money is West gonna be looking for coming of a jacked up knee?

Suck it!!! Here We Stay mother $!$@!@*!!!!!

not gonna lie, pretty SICK video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully the shorts are awesome because they will most likely be bought even if it costs $150
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom