☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Wow, Danny Ainge is seriously misleading this franchise right now.

First you get rid of your Center who brought a ton to your team, then you try and re-acquire him for your young stud PG, then you go ahead and try to trade that same stud for Chris Paul only to have it break down because Paul wouldn't sign an extension?

I feel bad for Rondo man.

Marc Stein
@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
RT @johnhollinger: Why would CP3 sign extension anywhere? As w/D-Will, cap rules favor becoming FA. (YUP. CP3 WON'T. DUBS/CLIPS BIG QUANDRY)

Makes sense..

Originally Posted by JPZx
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I don't see CP going to the Clippers, but I have heard Caron is going to the Clippers. So they will have a decent core with Mo, EG, Caron, BG, and Kaman/Jordan.

From who?

Nobody important, but he canceled the meetings he was supposed to have with the Nets and the Pistons, so it was a process of elimination thing. Clippers are the only team he's visited that can pay him, and it makes sense because they're weak at the 3 spot and he used to be a Laker so idk.

he met with the Bulls as well. i think the whole time it was between the Bulls and Clippers.

i still think the Clippers should have went for Prince instead but eh.

Just giving you a hard time, it does seem a more likely fit/make sense, considering he has played in the city before and probably has some roots there.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

BREAKING: Richard Jefferson to-be amnestied.

Thus, non-tax paying teams will be able to bid on him.

im guessing they are most likely signing Tayshaun Prince.

Sources said that the Hornets have actually been trying to convince the Warriors to part with Curry since before last season's trade deadline in February. But the Warriors could only stomach the inclusion of Curry if they knew Paul would extend his contract as part of the trade or at least commit to invoking his option for the 2012-13 season. Golden State has still received no such promises.

The Clippers, meanwhile, have been aggressive in their pursuit of Paul, but sources told ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne that neither Gordon nor restricted free agent center DeAndre Jordan have been offered to New Orleans.
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://espn.go.com/nba/st...n-curry-chris-paul-trade[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/font]

I see people still slurp #6 around these parts, talking about yall are impressed and saying his interviews are :smoking This dude on tv looking and sounding like a straight sucka and butt hurt because everybody don't like him. Man you was who you was when you got here. Tin Man mixed with the Cowardly Lion

Soooo if Stephon Marbury never lost his damn mind, would he be a solid NBA player still
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I see people still slurp #6 around these parts, talking about yall are impressed and saying his interviews are :smoking This dude on tv looking and sounding like a straight sucka and butt hurt because everybody don't like him. Man you was who you was when you got here. Tin Man mixed with the Cowardly Lion
still looks like cavs fans and people from cleveland are still butt hurt about a player that left..... calling him #6 and still cant man up to call him by his name... its been a year and you still aint over it?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Soooo if Stephon Marbury never lost his damn mind, would he be a solid NBA player still
nerd.gif
 No
So the guy really fell off mentally, physically and basketball-wise?? 

Back
Top Bottom