☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Apparently Grant Hill may be leaning towards NY.

That'd be a good fit.
pimp.gif

I would love to have Hill in NY
pimp.gif

well you know what happens to players when they leave the miracle trainers of arizona lol

NBARUMORS NBA Rumors
Free-agent point guard J.J. Barea said he believes he will be following Tyson Chandler and Caron Butler out of Dallas.

I was strictly talking about the fact that Rose is untouchable......
There hasnt been a question since 2 years ago that Rose was better than Rondo....
Why else would I pull out the defensive stats that all but say he is a better defender than Rondo?
And Rose averaged 8 assists the majority of the season last year...
Ok since 1990 Magic, Payton, Stockton, Rondo in 2010 Kidd all three times are the only players to make the finals averaging more than 8 assists.
In remembering Kidd last year he is the only one to win a title averaging 8+ assists for a team.  Thats 20 + years of NBA history. Why is 8 assists important? That number is generally a third of the assists you will average per game.
With Paul his teams generally average less, and he ends up closer to 50% of the assists his team gets. Even ball distribution/ mutiple play makers and getting your superstars the right shots
Rondo and Kidd last year are the only teams to have had another creater on the floor for those teams.
Great defensive teams will always be able to make the adjustment to one primary ball handler attempting to control the offense. Suddenly Jump shots off reliable sets turn into iso situations, or turn into new sets...

You dudes should have been watching all those classic finals games through the lockout. It pointed out how teams like Utah, Seattle had trouble getting into sets against those Bulls teams.

What I'm curious about is why the antiquated view of PG's? Im not saying scoring 25 will work, but what i'm saying is that Westbrook and Rose are closer to having it figured out than anyone wants to say.
Honestly? When they get the personel to cut down their shots their teams are good enough to win it all.
Miami has the right idea with 2 ball handlers, Boston is done with Paul or not cause the only other creator on that squad is an aging Pierce. Dallas has if im correct 4 guys who create their own shots, and shots for others.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

These LeBron interviews on Sportscenter are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Def. Appreciated
pimp.gif
Becoming more & more of a fan of the guy.

Chris Paul will end up in L.A., I just have that feeling

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

NBARUMORS NBA Rumors
Free-agent point guard J.J. Barea said he believes he will be following Tyson Chandler and Caron Butler out of Dallas.

laugh.gif
 mark cuban gotta be telling them to troll. that or those 3 gotta be the most greediest fools on earth. 

I don't see CP going to the Clippers, but I have heard Caron is going to the Clippers. So they will have a decent core with Mo, EG, Caron, BG, and Kaman/Jordan.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

These LeBron interviews on Sportscenter are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Def. Appreciated
pimp.gif
Becoming more & more of a fan of the guy.

Chris Paul will end up in L.A., I just have that feeling
hmm these interviews seemed scripted. he talked about having the label of the villian yet he SHOT the nike commercial playing the villian.

I understand he's never been an  angry player and always light hearted, but he said all of this stuff last year, people didnt speak for him. He said im going to remember every negative thing someone said about me, he called out Chuck, he brought this on himself.

I will give his PR team credit for telling him to go on sportscenter and get some sympathy, tell people he's sorry. But my thought is, he just wants the love back, he really doesnt apologize for what he did, said, or how he did it. If you listen to lebron over the last year he has contradicted himself over and over.

I would have respected him more if he didnt do these interviews and just played ball and had fun again.

Excited for the 2011-2012 season, whould be epic

I know the NBA's coming right up so nobody cares what JR Smith does in China anymore, but seriously, this video is well worth 2 minutes of your time...

Highlights are highlights, China or not.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Chris is about to get traded to a team I despise with fans I despise, and the Hornets are going to get a player I despise back (and another player that Monty Williams worked over in pre-draft workouts)?

This is my sports life.

Which deal is this? 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Steph Curry > John Wall
Right now it's a debate, but I don't think it will be after this year. I think Wall will be a top 5 point guard after this season.
I agree with you but as of right now Curry > Wall

So CP3 gets traded to GS, are they positive he'll sign there long term, because I'm almost positive he won't. Clips may be a different story though.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Caerus

Nooooooo, Wall is better than Curry RIGHT NOW.
i disagree 
My favorite two players in the league...but whether they're picking for right now or the future...I don't think any GM would take Curry over Wall. 

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I don't see CP going to the Clippers, but I have heard Caron is going to the Clippers. So they will have a decent core with Mo, EG, Caron, BG, and Kaman/Jordan.

From who?

Back
Top Bottom