☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

^Yes exactly. Throw the guy on the Celts, Heat, or OKC and he would be a great fit.

Don't get this Kapono signing by the Lakers.  This guy couldn't even get on the floor in Philadelphia.  Why not take a chance on someone who might be able to contribute?  T-Mac is signing for the same price.

Reminds me of when the Lakers signed Tracy Murray
laugh.gif

I don't get why the Kings are getting Hayes. Cousins, Hickson, Thompson, Whiteside? 
Damn, I wanted the Chuck Wagon. 

Originally Posted by StroShow4

Don't get this Kapono signing by the Lakers.  This guy couldn't even get on the floor in Philadelphia.  Why not take a chance on someone who might be able to contribute?  T-Mac is signing for the same price.
What the hell? Lakers were in need of a 3 point shooter and Kapono is one of the best in the league. Didn't get time in Philly because they had Iggy, Nocioni, Turner and Meeks running the 2 and 3.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

What the hell? Lakers were in need of a 3 point shooter and Kapono is one of the best in the league.
Too bad he's one of the worst in the league at everything else.  I don't see him contributing.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I don't get why the Kings are getting Hayes. Cousins, Hickson, Thompson, Whiteside? 
Apparently we are trying to play Cousins at PF. 
Hickson is unproven....

Thompson sucks

Whiteside is going to get hurt soon

So we have zero frontcourt depth
laugh.gif

What the hell? Lakers were in need of a 3 point shooter and Kapono is one of the best in the league.
Too bad he's one of the worst in the league at everything else.  I don't see him contributing.
exactly, dude cannot do anything else to save his life. hes only good if hes wide open as well. good luck having him create his own shot
laugh.gif

If the Kings are going to go back to the retro script for the unis then they shoulda went ALL-IN 
nono.gif

uniforms_kings_theus.jpg

356056_display_image.jpg

It doesn't matter if he can't do much else on the floor. For a rebuilding team? Yeah he's terrible. But you put him on a contender where he's given room to shoot?

That's where he excels. That's why he excelled before with MIA.

Damn...Tmac to ATL
indifferent.gif
  Was hoping he'd get a shot at contributing for a contending team like the Bulls.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And neither can James Jones but dude still basically won a playoff game by himself last year.

im not even a Heat fan but JJ is 100000000000000x better than Kapono and its not even funny.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

exactly, dude cannot do anything else to save his life. hes only good if hes wide open as well. good luck having him create his own shot
laugh.gif
Kapono was never the one to create his own shot, he's a spot up three point shooter. He's not out there to be a defensive stopper.

Do you guys watch basketball or do you just skim through it?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Damn, I wanted the Chuck Wagon. 
I don't get it either, but good for Chuck. Dude has to be the hardest working player in the league. I miss those Yao/Chuck lineups. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Should be another fun year in here
laugh.gif
. Triz, what up baby
laugh.gif
I'm coming after the Miami Chokers all season. It's not about my city anymore, we off that Tin Man, yall can have that fragile minded, no courage, no cojones having big shot run fromer. What it's about is the Heat choking last year, and guess what, they won't win again this year.

Moving on, my team this year, baring trades, is the Thunder. Young team, that went deep in the playoffs, core is mostly back, Durant got that city ball seasoning. Yeah, they should win the trophy, but Westbrook has to pass the damn ball. My other team is the Bulls once they sign another scorer

My Cavs, whomp whomp. I just hope they lose enough games so we get Jeremy Lamb. Look for the Cavs to swindle another pick or good player.
laugh.gif
i guess i will be seeing you in our season thread when we lose a game

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Do we know where Jamal Crawford is planning to sign?

I feel like a good landing spot would be the Clippers.
Also would be interesting if he lands in NJ and plays with Deron Williams and Brook Lopez

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
Kapono was never the one to create his own shot, he's a spot up three point shooter. He's not out there to be a defensive stopper.

Do you guys watch basketball or do you just skim through it?

This x1000

Spurs using their Amnesty Clause on RJ... Curious to see where he ends up.
nerd.gif

I was hoping for TMac to go to a contender as well... He's not going to do all that much on a team like the Hawks. He would've had more of an impact on a winning team.

As far as the Crawford to NJ rumors... That would be interesting to see only because Brooks reminds me a lot of him
nerd.gif
I wouldn't min dhim here as part of the rotation or even to help Brooks out, but at the same time I want Brooks to get some burn.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

CP won't extend to any team he's traded to even if it's the Knicks. Financially, just like with DWill it makes more sense to opt out with the team that has your bird rights and then resign for the max they can give you. So what CP would have to assure a team is that he plans to resign with them in the next off season.

So if he's going to say he won't stay anywhere by NY or LAC, then why not just play the year in NO and go to NY for less money or go to LAC for the max while allowing them to keep Minny's pick.

Either way, after the Elton Brand thing, not sure the Clippers would accept an assurance that isn't guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom