☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Does Chris Paul still sue?
laugh.gif

If you are Otis, you have to get Gasol. No other option, you have every bit of leverage that you could want

I never understood why CP3 "didn't" want to go to the Clippers in the first place.  They have the BRIGHTEST young star there for crying out loud!  Blake and CP3 would be a show to watch for sure.  

I forgot Stephen Jackson was from Texas, Dude is about that life.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those quotes are hilarious, Don't know how people take him serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

If i'm the Magic i'm trying to rape the Lakers for all they have for Dwight . No less than Bynum, Gasol, and a couple pics for Dwight

Would not be surprised at all if this was the case..If I'm the Lakers, I give up Bynum n Gasol for Dwight in a heartbeat...Bynum has a lot of potential but Dwight is young, athletic, a great defender, and he is better than Pau at everything except for shooting jumpers. Orlando stays competitive with that big front line and decent supporting cast, and the Lakers remain contenders with Kobe and Dwight.

Taking in LO could help the Lakers bring in Dwight, but it could also help land the Mavs D-Will next summer too (not to mention this season). No way in hell D-Will is staying with the Nets without Dwight coming.

Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and Minnesota's pick should satisfy Hornets management Stern in regards to a Paul trade.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I never understood why CP3 "didn't" want to go to the Clippers in the first place.  They have the BRIGHTEST young star there for crying out loud!  Blake and CP3 would be a show to watch for sure.  

A show to watch for sure doesn't equal a championship. The Clippers wouldn't make it to the finals with or without CP3. 

I only really like this deal if three things happen.

1) DeAndre is re-signed and not involved.
2) Eric Gordon is not involved.
3) Blake isn't involved.

3 is a given, but 1 and 2 I'm not sure about.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Taking in LO could help the Lakers bring in Dwight, but it could also help land the Mavs D-Will next summer too (not to mention this season). No way in hell D-Will is staying with the Nets without Dwight coming.

Like someone mentioned earlier in this post then, whats to stop the lakers trading Pau for pieces fromt he Rockets then offering that for D-Will?

JA, question.... are the Mavs interested in Dalembert still????

If so, S+T Dally for Odom
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

If i'm the Magic i'm trying to rape the Lakers for all they have for Dwight . No less than Bynum, Gasol, and a couple pics for Dwight

Would not be surprised at all if this was the case..If I'm the Lakers, I give up Bynum n Gasol for Dwight in a heartbeat...Bynum has a lot of potential but Dwight is young, athletic, a great defender, and he is better than Pau at everything except for shooting jumpers. Orlando stays competitive with that big front line and decent supporting cast, and the Lakers remain contenders with Kobe and Dwight.

Would Fisher still be the point guard...?

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Like someone mentioned earlier in this post then, whats to stop the lakers trading Pau for pieces fromt he Rockets then offering that for D-Will?
We don't want Gasol now

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I only really like this deal if three things happen.

1) DeAndre is re-signed and not involved.
2) Eric Gordon is not involved.
3) Blake isn't involved.

3 is a given, but 1 and 2 I'm not sure about.
I really don't see how you can give up Gordon and the Minny pick, I also don't see how NO could ask for Gordon instead of the Minny pick

Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and Minnesota's pick should satisfy Hornets management Stern in regards to a Paul trade.
See I don't get this. How does either of those things help with this trade?

1) We'd have the same cap space we had before this trade, it's not like the Mavericks shed any salary. Yes, the Mavericks got potentially another expiring, but it's just adding onto our luxury this year.
2) How is a TPE more valuable than Lamar Odom, who is on a short contract?

Back
Top Bottom