☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Here is how I think it works out....

Obviously Lakers don't want to deal with the headache of messing with Stern God for CP3 they said %%%$ it. We'll trade Lamar get that exception package it with Bynum plus other pieces and get Dwight Howard. Now CP3 is stuck in NO nobody is going to trade for him (at least no team that can keep him) which means he's a free agent at the end of the year. He can't go to NEW YORK because their money is tied up with Chandler, where does that leave him on his "LIST" of teams. He comes to Lakers as a free agent Stern God can't say $%!$ and Lakers get both Howard and CP3....

praying_hands.jpg
In what scenario does LAL have the cap space to give CP3 the max? They have to take Hedo in a deal for Dwight or are you suggesting they pull a MIA and clear their roster except Kobe and Dwight?

Right now it's looking like any big market CP3 wants to go to in the off season won't be able to offer him the max or close to it.

I still don't get how this positions the Lakers any better for the Dwight trade, someone tell me.

What's the difference between trading LO and then cutting him at the end of the year and getting a TPE? Wouldn't LO be a better asset since you know, he can actually play, and a TPE can't?
laugh.gif

If the Lakers somehow get Pau/Kobe/Dwight.
sick.gif

Much better off that way, IMO. That's a great core.

I'm sure CP3 is staying on Hornets for most of the season because no team who might possibly get him or have some of the tools to get him, won't risk the headache....

Once Trade Deadline rolls around, rumors will pile up of Hornets contacting Lakers for a trade of CP3.. I found it doubtful in the end Stern allows CP3 to go without getting a star first because he wants this team to be sold.

A Pau/Nene/Lowry foundation > Dalembert?(smh)/Scola/Martin/Lowry foundation. $%#% Stern and $%#% Mark Cuban.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Chris Paul decided to be a MAN and not pull a melo

Good move

fixedDon't sign that dotted line if don't see yourself getting thru the contract

Just hand us the championship...

@BrianCardinal Brian Cardinal
Jumping on a plane tomorrow headed for the Big D! Excited to be back with the Mavs!!! Let's get it!!! #MFFL #FB #BoilerUp

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW! YESSIR.
pimp.gif

THE.
CUSTODIAN.
IS.
BACK![/Magic]

Rck, let's crap open a few brews.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

No way do you only take Bynum if you're Otis smith. I'd need Gasol too
this. in a race between NJ and LA, Orlando might actually gain some leverage. 

Would the Knicks have enough money in the off-season to sign cp3 now with the signing of Chandler?

hornets are !*%%$%

the NBA might as well just use the amnesty clause on the franchise as a whole smh

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by knightngale

sounds like they tried every possible scenario and knew the league would have vetoed it anyways

plan B: howard?

Plan B would be tank this season, wait next year and sign them both straight up 
laugh.gif
With what cap space ?

LO coming to Dallas.
eek.gif
(sort of like, not 100 on it though.)

Should've let Cardinal go though, dude is worthless.

DID THEY JUST TRADE THE MAN TO THE TEAM THAT JUST SWEPT HIM??!!!

HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!???

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Just hand us the championship...

@BrianCardinal Brian Cardinal
Jumping on a plane tomorrow headed for the Big D! Excited to be back with the Mavs!!! Let's get it!!! #MFFL #FB #BoilerUp

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW! YESSIR.
pimp.gif

THE.
CUSTODIAN.
IS.
BACK![/Magic]

Rck, let's crap open a few brews.
pimp.gif

Yeaaaaah buddyy!
One step ahead of you my man. 

When Chander getting S+T to the Knicks, I was kinda hoping the Kings would help take on salary and Cardinal would somehow end up on the Kings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Here is how I think it works out....

Obviously Lakers don't want to deal with the headache of messing with Stern God for CP3 they said %%%$ it. We'll trade Lamar get that exception package it with Bynum plus other pieces and get Dwight Howard. Now CP3 is stuck in NO nobody is going to trade for him (at least no team that can keep him) which means he's a free agent at the end of the year. He can't go to NEW YORK because their money is tied up with Chandler, where does that leave him on his "LIST" of teams. He comes to Lakers as a free agent Stern God can't say $%!$ and Lakers get both Howard and CP3....

praying_hands.jpg
In what scenario does LAL have the cap space to give CP3 the max? They have to take Hedo in a deal for Dwight or are you suggesting they pull a MIA and clear their roster except Kobe and Dwight?

Right now it's looking like any big market CP3 wants to go to in the off season won't be able to offer him the max or close to it.
Great point, but my question is what team is going to have the money for CP3 that is a place he'd like to go? I mean I guess that won't matter he's going to have to play eventually for someone but LAL and NYK are going to be over the limit. Lakers have two players with Player options (Fisher and Artest) they amount to 11 mil, if someone takes them off their hands I dunno. I just know this isn't good, either go out and say this is our team and we are going to win with them or do something. This pussyfooting is wasting everyone's time.

I think the Mavs got the lakers. Took away an asset from a rival which should lessen their chances of landing a stud by losing both Bynum and Gasol to land said studEDIT: I worded that pporly

this. I would rather take Brooke Lopez and picks cause of bynums history of injuries.  Seriously, magic needs to get at minimum pau in that deal.  Magic better be using the Lakers as leverage and forcing the nets to give up even more or take hedo.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

johnhollinger John Hollinger 

Any exception created by dealing Odom isn't big enough to take in Turkoglu. I'm not seeing LA's endgame here, nor why Dallas would help.

Trade exemption transfers.
Its not big enough to take Turkoglu, but you can deal Blake, or Metta and get the deal done.
If you assume its Bynum going in a Howard trade. Bynum, Picks and Blake, for Hedu, and Howard.
Ok that deal is done
Then a Scola and Lowry for Gasol trade is in play.
Scola and Lowry for Gasol? 
laugh.gif

And what makes Orlando want Artest? 

This %@%* is getting out of hand. I'm ready for something to happen OFFICIALLY, so all of this non sense can stop.
Ok so its Steve Blake or someone to cover the 3.2 million difference in salary. You cant expect to trade a bad contract like that one and not take back something.
The Rockets just offered a better player for Gasol in Martin... Those 3 teams talking for 2 days, then stopping convinced me of a few things.

1. Chris Paul is only going to be traded if NO gets someone under 25 who is growing as a player. Gordon, Curry, any other team that thinks they have a shot of convincing him to stay and has a player.

2. Houston really wants Gasol.  They damn near sold the farm for him the first time. Lowry is about the 15th best PG in this league, Scola is in similar regard at PF. If you think Gasol is enough of an upgrade you make that trade and worry about the issues later.

3. Houston has a major end game. If the Mavs are going to let go of the cap space they were setting up for D Will, they are panicking about not being a contender for this years title,  or think they can still create the space later. If you think your going to go after Nene fine that's all well and good, but you could trade for Williams now and give him a 2 year window with Gasol.

4. The Laker's either will revisit Paul, or will trade for a PG using Gasol.

Houston fans are really overrating Kyle Lowry. I like him, liked him since he was the glue with those guards at Nova, but he isn't in anyone's top 10 at PG.

Wouldn't having Odom help the Lakers/Magic facilitate a 3-4 team deal??? Probably just means the Lakers are uber confident in making this trade
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

this. I would rather take Brooke Lopez and picks cause of bynums history of injuries.  Seriously, magic needs to get at minimum pau in that deal
Lakers would be supremely dumb to give Bynum and Gasol for Howard it is not worth it at all.

Back
Top Bottom