☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

japanair you should take out bass and davis in the title and put odom traded to mavs. you would get way more interest in here with all the laker haters :LOL

thinking.gif

Can't wait for the Magic to look at the Lakers offer and say "Nah, screw you yall already took our star center once" and deal Howard to the Nets
laugh.gif

if Lakers don't get d12 someone needs ti be axed
hmm, if Lamar is hungry he change a difference maker

johnhollinger John Hollinger 

Any exception created by dealing Odom isn't big enough to take in Turkoglu. I'm not seeing LA's endgame here, nor why Dallas would help.

I'm still not figuring out why the Mavs would help LA get anyone whether it's Dwight or Chris. You just got that TE from the Knicks and you hand it over for LO? So they can give it to ORL and land Dwight? You think getting LO will help against LAL with D12????

As for the Lakers they probably realized they were never getting CP3 after the first veto or realized they could not get Dwight after getting CP# or got a bit scared that Dwight might end up on the Nets if ORL had serious talks with them.

IMO if they wanted both they should've been going after Dwight first to begin with.

I still figure a 3rd team will be involved for Dwight.
laugh.gif
if by the time the season starts Dwight and Chris haven't gone anywhere and LAL has not improved.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Any exception created by dealing Odom isn't big enough to take in Turkoglu. I'm not seeing LA's endgame here, nor why Dallas would help.

don't we still have the Sasha trade exemption? or did that expire?

I actually think them moving LO WILL for sure put them as the front runners to get Dwight.  If they don't have to give up Pau then wow, that front court is going to beast!

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Expires next week.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Expires next week.

John Hollinger http://a3.twimg.com/a/132...x/img/sprite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Have had about 50 questions on this already -- NO, you canNOT combine Vujacic trade exception with this one.

2 minutes ago via web

Here is how I think it works out....

Obviously Lakers don't want to deal with the headache of messing with Stern God for CP3 they said %%%$ it. We'll trade Lamar get that exception package it with Bynum plus other pieces and get Dwight Howard. Now CP3 is stuck in NO nobody is going to trade for him (at least no team that can keep him) which means he's a free agent at the end of the year. He can't go to NEW YORK because their money is tied up with Chandler, where does that leave him on his "LIST" of teams. He comes to Lakers as a free agent Stern God can't say $%!$ and Lakers get both Howard and CP3....

praying_hands.jpg

I suck at posting tweets F My Life. Kings Sucks, Lakers rule.

Trade exemption transfers.
Its not big enough to take Turkoglu, but you can deal Blake, or Metta and get the deal done.
If you assume its Bynum going in a Howard trade. Bynum, Picks and Blake, for Hedu, and Howard.
Ok that deal is done
Then a Scola and Lowry for Gasol trade is in play.
Houston does the deal with the thought that if the Nets come up empty in the Dwight sweepstakes they trade Deron Williams this season, giving them a couple year window....

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by PMatic

Expires next week.

John Hollinger http://a3.twimg.com/a/132...x/img/sprite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Have had about 50 questions on this already -- NO, you canNOT combine Vujacic trade exception with this one.

2 minutes ago via web

laugh.gif
was about to ask that

Originally Posted by Essential1

Woj tweeted he talked to an exec. who WANTS CP3 (not Lakers) "Who wants to go through that headache with the NBA playing God"

So NOH... Looks like you get nothing because NBA %$#%@# you over... CP3 leaves, and you got nothing because Stern is an idiot

stern will give them the #1 pick...they are on the clock

drummond, davis.................

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Its not big enough to take Turkoglu, but you can deal Blake, or Metta and get the deal done.
If you assume its Bynum going in a Howard trade. Bynum, Picks and Blake, for Hedu, and Howard.
Ok that deal is done
Scola and Lowry for Gasol? 
laugh.gif

And what makes Orlando want Artest? 

This %@%* is getting out of hand. I'm ready for something to happen OFFICIALLY, so all of this non sense can stop.

what if magic said +#** it we want pau instead, ya can keep Bynum, lol
or if N.J. Sweetness the deal?
Houston got screwed, they had plans on a nene/pau combo

are these owners trying to screw the Lakers? Or are the Lakers that sly?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Ok that deal is done

niketalk
niketalk
niketalk
niketalk
niketalk

Back
Top Bottom