☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Sources say Lakers will receive unspecified draft considerations from Dallas for the rights to Odom, who slots in Mavs' new trade exception

3b68d717a836e2e149e99e35df01bbf9.jpg

trade for D12, grab Chauncey, Arenas, or Baron off waivers and get a solid backup for Kobe and roll with that

Woj just tweeted Western Conference executive says Lakers are shifting full focus on Howard..

Trade exemption allows to pick up Hedo's contract

Originally Posted by Physicx

there has to be more to this...right?

insert david stern deal with it gif 
laugh.gif

seriously WOW dallas gets lamar odom with a chip on his shoulder for a trade exception.... smh this gonna come back and bite u in the %%@ lakers.....

dirk and lo? 
laugh.gif

exemption is worth $8.9 million... Which means Lakers trade Bynum, Exemption, and (Steve Blake), 1st rounder for Hedo & D12

Damn. This is weird, why not save Odom for trying to get Dwight? Do they know that the Magic don't want LO? Why even move him to a WC contender? If this is a straight salary dump, then I definitely don't get why they'd trade LO to us of all teams. I'm down for it, it's just strange.

this !%%*#%@ deal better be set in stone because if the magic pull out the lakers just %!!#+% themselves over

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

stern needs to die
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 91 West

trade for D12, grab Chauncey, Arenas, or Baron off waivers and get a solid backup for Kobe and roll with that

indifferent.gif
no thanks. i'll gladly take my chances with fish and darrius morris

Originally Posted by Essential1

Woj just tweeted Western Conference executive says Lakers are shifting full focus on Howard..

Trade exemption allows to pick up Hedo's contract

yea but you go from getting paul and howard, basically get your whole fan base hard, to pulling out, trading odom to your western conference rival and defending champions for nothing. To top it off youdont even know if your going to get dwight howard...
stern really #%+!@@ things up for us...

Woj tweeted he talked to an exec. who WANTS CP3 (not Lakers) "Who wants to go through that headache with the NBA playing God"

So NOH... Looks like you get nothing because NBA %$#%@# you over... CP3 leaves, and you got nothing because Stern is an idiot

Poor Lakers, can't get CP3 and D12 no more
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I feel bad for yall

Originally Posted by knightngale

this !%%*#%@ deal better be set in stone because if the magic pull out the lakers just %!!#+% themselves over

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

stern needs to die
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

real talk. this is a risky !#+ move

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

If Mavs are using their trade exception that would mean Lakers get low salary player(s) back, no? Or maybe a draft pick?

Sources say Lakers will receive unspecified draft considerations from Dallas for the rights to Odom, who slots in Mavs' new trade exception

38 seconds ago

This HAS to be part of a bigger plan now.
Originally Posted by knightngale

so the lakers went from getting chris paul to getting a trade exemption
I don't think it works like that. I think the Mavs used some or all of their trade exemption from the Chandler/Knicks deal to acquire LO. Instead of Lakers matching salaries up they basically gave him away for a draft pick to shed his contract from their books...which, again, if I'm looking at this right...means that Mitch has something else cooking.

PMatic could clear this up but I don't think the Lakers got the Mavs exception since the Mavs just used part of it to get LO.

Back
Top Bottom