☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

LSXc6.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

sounds like they tried every possible scenario and knew the league would have vetoed it anyways

plan B: howard?

Plan B would be tank this season, wait next year and sign them both straight up 
laugh.gif

i wanna know why would the lakers help the mavericks though? talk all the %%%* you want about odom but hes a damn good player when he wants to be...

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

GASOL AND HOWARD together! Get it done MITCH!!!!!

Doesn't happen...   Lakers get no one.. And the team as it sits now is who we have December 25th

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Why would the Lakers help out the Mavs after Mark Cuban was one of the owners protesting the CP3 trade?

exactly %*@@ dont make sense at all
i think celtics get chris paul now

There has to be something in the works.
Cant ship LO just like that...to the freaking MAVS too nonetheless

Let's think about it though.

If Mavs are using their trade exception that would mean Lakers get low salary player(s) back, no? Or maybe a draft pick? So it's a salary dump move and probably made right away because LO had gone off the deep end with the trade talk and let it become a distraction.

Which means Lakers are freeing up cap room...

And they still have Pau and Bynum.

Which means they have something else up their sleeve...you're not giving a player of LO's caliber up to a team in your conference for no reason.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i wanna know why would the lakers help the mavericks though? talk all the %%%* you want about odom but hes a damn good player when he wants to be...

That's the thing, more often than not, he doesn't want to be. He's hot ^@&# comin off the bench as the 6th man, but when
they give him the chance to start, he squanders that opportunity.

so the lakers went from getting chris paul to getting a trade exemption

odom was a very tradeable asset with his relatively low contract as well so this is just dumb if they don't get howard

laugh.gif
i guess that warriors article was right. lakers on some hey jerry west give us a pass tip
laugh.gif

stern is a @***@%+ +*@*# for this.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

@ESPNSteinLine
Marc Stein
CP3 Trade Latest: Sources say Lakers have pulled out three-team trade for Chris Paul

indifferent.gif
If true.
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Trade will probably get vetoed under the guise of some team backing out or a player failing a physical cuz it's basically the same damn deal.

@WojYahooNBA
Adrian Wojnarowski
Says one Western Conference executive: "The Lakers are shifting toward trying to make a Dwight Howard deal."

Back
Top Bottom