☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't believe that deal is involving CP3. I think the S&T is referring to David West. There's no way Jermaine O'Neal is the centerpiece to getting CP3 while they're also going to outright sign David West.

Good for Dwight, seems ORL are coming to terms with the inevitable. I'm guessing Nets, Lakers, Dallas?
nerd.gif
no one said that

the point is that jermaine for west is a terrible trade...that's almost gasol for kwame status...especially when the NBA vetoed the Lakers trade due to "basketball reasons"

Bottom line terrible trade, West for O'Neal. I just think there's gotta be more to it. Is this real life?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't believe that deal is involving CP3. I think the S&T is referring to David West. There's no way Jermaine O'Neal is the centerpiece to getting CP3 while they're also going to outright sign David West.

Good for Dwight, seems ORL are coming to terms with the inevitable. I'm guessing Nets, Lakers, Dallas?
nerd.gif
no one said that

the point is that jermaine for west is a terrible trade...that's almost gasol for kwame status...especially when the NBA vetoed the Lakers trade due to "basketball reasons"
Y'all already got one lopsided trade.  Might as well let some other team get one.

Hollinger is not realizing that Emeka is still a piece that could be moved in the 3-team deal... Stern wants Lakers to take on more salary, and give up picks/a role player.

This makes Lakers take $12million more in deal incoming. Trade away about $28mil in Gasol & Odom.. Bring in $29mil in Okafor, CP3

Hornets bring in $31.1million with 4 guys they get, trade away $29million..

Rockets bring in $18.7million... Trade away $22.2 million.

And that's where the deal gets done...

It'll be funny if Demps wants to quit and Stern vetoes it.

nerd.gif
no one said that

David West is unrestricted though, he's still leaving. The S&T just works for everybody money wise. West is coming off an injury himself. I feel they were getting rid of him anyway so instead of adding salary why not get a player that'll be coming off your books at the end of the season?

If the West trade goes through Boston has stuck it to LA once again because the Hornets can't take on any money in West deal and still do the trade for Paul according to John Hollinger.

nerd.gif
no one said that

David West is unrestricted though, he's still leaving. The S&T just works for everybody money wise. West is coming off an injury himself. I feel they were getting rid of him anyway so instead of adding salary why not get a player that'll be coming off your books at the end of the season?
I understand that but the 3way trade also made sense yet was vetoed. I am trying to point out the inconsistency here.

I'll guarantee you that the West deal goes through without a problem. Put everything I love on it.

Can somebody please re-up the Fisher-Birdman hand rub gif? All I see is the tinypic logo now.

That was one of the funniest things I've seen on the internet EVER
laugh.gif

You know what's funny... You could make the Hornets 3-team trade with the money at a $16K deficit..

Lakers- CP3, Emeka Okafor
Hornets- LO, Dragic, Scola, Martin 1st & 2nd Round from Lakers, 1st & 2nd Round from Rockets
Rockets- Pau, Pondexter, P. Ewing Jr.

Hornets incoming $31.1M
Hornets out going: 16.4 + 12.6 + 1.2 + .884 = 31.084

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Can somebody please re-up the Fisher-Birdman hand rub gif? All I see is the tinypic logo now.

That was one of the funniest things I've seen on the internet EVER
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

E4Mo.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by franchise3

This has got to be part of the new 3 way deal where the Lakers end up with Jermaine ONeal.

How you figure that?

I forgot the Hornets have Emeka and Ariza to dump. I think any new 3 way the Lakers take on more$

It's almost like the League/David Stern has it out for the Lakers an chris paul. Its surreal how gangsta stern got on them and made everyone realize who ultimately pulls the strings. The NBA is in trouble this whole thing is wrong on so many levels and it just keeps going from bad to worst. I feel like im being disrespected as a NBA fan. Either way Stern has made it so Lakers wont get CP3 or D12. And he did it in front of everybody's faces and no one can do anything about it.

no one said that

I understand that but the 3way trade also made sense yet was vetoed. I am trying to point out the inconsistency here.
No doubt there's inconsistency but trading for David West is not the same as trading for Chris Paul. Plus I do believe Stern just wants to stick it to the players dictating where they want to go as well as appease the small market owners complaining about the rich getting richer. Plus I really think Stern thinks he's going to be able to sell competitive balance so that Hornets fans come to games and there's eventually an owner for the Hornets. So you'll have excuses like "Basketball reasons"

Originally Posted by AG 47

This has got to be part of the new 3 way deal where the Lakers end up with Jermaine ONeal.

How you figure that?

I forgot the Hornets have Emeka and Ariza to dump. I think any new 3 way the Lakers take on more$
Would be Emeka because the more money the Lakers take on, the more likely Stern will accept it.. And if Ewing Jr & Pondexter are added to go to Rockets it is as close to even money in a trade as you can get for the Hornets

Asking Tyson Chandler to cover for Amare, Melo and Bibby on defense is asking way too much.

Back
Top Bottom