☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein 

Sources tell ESPN that Mavs closing in on signing of Vince Carter and could have deal to reunite VC w/Jason Kidd done as early as Saturday
I thought these two ended on bad terms in Jersey? Whatever though.

If only Kidd, Carter, Marion and Dirk got together in 2006.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ben Golliver: Aldridge should be back in 1-2 weeks after recurrence of heart condition. -- Buchanan 1 minute ago

I actually feel bad for the Blazers now
frown.gif

Don't. feel bad for the player but never feel bad for that organization

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Gilbert is that girl who got dumped, and is now on an annoying tear to make her friends (owners) upset and try to make them all unhappy ... Dude is a square... I wanna buy this team. Thug you got any savings?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I like your mega millions idea. me you and thug can make this happen!

*scratches first ticket*

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Gilbert is that girl who got dumped, and is now on an annoying tear to make her friends (owners) upset and try to make them all unhappy ... Dude is a square... I wanna buy this team. Thug you got any savings?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I like your mega millions idea. me you and thug can make this happen!

*scratches first ticket*

No doubt man we got this!

Mavericks can kiss that great ball movement goodbye. Now they'll have to watch a washed up Vince Carter still go iso, shoot fadeaways and go up soft when he drives to the basket. I could feel Steve Nash getting heated watching the games last year. I feel a complete fall from grace from the Mavericks this season if they don't have Butler, Chandler and Barea, Jason Kidd's a year older and Shawn Marion goes back to Raptors Shawn Marion.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

VC on the Mavs
smokin.gif
I just want to see him on a winning team...
The problem is that he turns them into losing teams.

there's a yo mama joke in here somewhere...

and I would be devastated if I was a Laker fan. It's like everyone was moving out of their way to help them win.

Can't even criticize. I thought the Mavs taking Peja was a bad idea. Maybe it works out for Vince down there.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Source: Celtics close to deal with All-Star big man West[/h1]
A source briefed on discussions Friday evening said that the Boston Celtics are close to a deal with free agent power forward David West, who has been with the New Orleans Hornets since being drafted in 2003.

West, 31, was expected to be one of the top free agents in this year's class, but he is coming off of a torn ACL suffered late last season in a game against Utah. West has diligently rehabbed his injury in North Carolina last summer, but teams have been slow to make significant offers to him.

A two-time All-Star, West has averaged 16.4 points and 7.3 rebounds in his eight NBA seasons. If healthy, West would be a boon whether starting or coming off the bench for the Celtics, who acquired Brandon Bass earlier Friday from Orlando for forward Glen "Big Baby" Davis.

Link

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Mavericks can kiss that great ball movement goodbye. Now they'll have to watch a washed up Vince Carter still go iso, shoot fadeaways and go up soft when he drives to the basket. I could feel Steve Nash getting heated watching the games last year. I feel a complete fall from grace from the Mavericks this season if they don't have Butler, Chandler and Barea, Jason Kidd's a year older and Shawn Marion goes back to Raptors Shawn Marion.
As much as I'd like Carter to re-up and win, you had that pretty spot on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I remember loads of games to past 2-3 years where every time he got the
the ball, it was dribble dribble dribble, dribble dribble, missed fadeaway.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Hawks are like the Mavs with SFs..
30t6p3b.gif

How the hell do they have room for West?!
eek.gif
I wonder if they can S&T him for Bass & Green who just signed a 1 year tender.

Hate to say it but the Celts have another run in em..I thought so even when they got bounced last year, even more now

so david west is coming off the bench? or KG is gonna play the center?
makes no sense for him to sign over there to come off the bench?

Originally Posted by JDiddy

VC is such a bad pickup for any team. 
sick.gif
I 100% agree. I am not fond of it at all. Will I give him a chance? Yes because I'm an idiot and I'm willing to give anyone a chance.

My hope is that we have enough scorers that it will free him up, but, we'll see. It could be a train wreck.

This David West signing reminds me of when they got Rasheed Wallace........................

roll.gif
@ this potentially being a S+T.

Lose-lose either way.

The trade goes through, Lakers will be pissed that the Celtics' could make a trade but not them.
The trade doesn't go through, no one will think they can deal with the Hornets.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by JDiddy

VC is such a bad pickup for any team. 
sick.gif
I 100% agree. I am not fond of it at all. Will I give him a chance? Yes because I'm an idiot and I'm willing to give anyone a chance.

My hope is that we have enough scorers that it will free him up, but, we'll see. It could be a train wreck.
If he continues to be a black hole it won't work. We have enough people to spread the floor to give him room to drive (assuming he still has the capability), but if doesn't routinely kick out/distribute, I just don't see it working.

Back
Top Bottom