☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

lol Mike Bibby.

Toney Douglas can probably play better blind-folded at this point.

maybe it's just the photo, but Baron looks kinda fat to me...

ap-201112091843674255471.jpg

Finally, someone with some sense (Stephen A. Smith)

"Oh and by the way, Chris Paul only wanted to go to the Lakers because Dwight Howard was going with him.
I have that, based on my sources I am telling you that they believed, the Lakers, that Dwight Howard AND Chris Paul were coming. And that Dwight Howard changed his mind and is completely disgusted and frustrated because of the decision that was made by Commisioner David Stern and THAT’s why he wants to end up in Brooklyn now because he knows after all of this he can’t go back to Orlando."

Whole thing makes total sense now, Stern blocked the trade originally because he knew Dwight to Lakers next was a possibility, so now he's suggesting that the Hornets "go younger", which would mean trading away Bynum, which would make the Dwight trade to LA impossible.

Evil man.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Q&A w/ Jan Vesely

What do you know about the coach? Flip Saunders is known for having a thick playbook.

I received a few things from him, and really, there’s a lot of plays in his playbook. It’s going to be hard to get to know everything, but it’s just a matter of time. I don’t know how much he trusts rookies, but I heard that he likes white players, so we’ll see.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, he really said that

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I wonder how true this is about coaches. I doubt they pick favorites based on race. A player is a player. GMs on the other hand, I'll have to ask the jazz about that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marc Stein: Carter waived Friday by Phoenix so Suns could buy out his $18 mil salary for $4 mil. Mavs quickly into advanced talks w/VC for vet depth 3 minutes ago

Why go after him of all people? Kidd must've pushed for this.

Okay so this is our depth right now....

Kidd
VC(?)/JET/Fernandez/Brewer/Beaubois/Dominique Jones
Marion
Dirk
Haywood/Mahinmi.

Jesus Christ, come on man. I know he can play three, but we need bigs and we need a back-up for Kidd...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

http://twitter.com/#!/AlexKennedyNBA

Perfect PG in the Knicks system..

not sure if srs.
Not. 

How would a shoot-first PG be perfect for the Knicks? The only thing he's good for nowadays is a clutch 3 here and there, and the Knicks need a true PG my man. Someone who can get the offense moving efficiently.

B diddy looking a little too happy....happy mealish.

not sure if srs.
Not. 

How would a shoot-first PG be perfect for the Knicks? The only thing he's good for nowadays is a clutch 3 here and there, and the Knicks need a true PG my man. Someone who can get the offense moving efficiently.

Not serious bruh. Not serious. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Oden accepts reduced deal after setback.

Jeff Foster back in Indy.
he would have been a great piece for a top half contending team. wanted to see him go somewhere else.

not sure if srs.
Not.

roll.gif

Ask the Heat how they feel about Mike Bibby's clutchness.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I just heard Allen Iverson may sign to NY

Pleaaase happen.
Dude's just throwing out rumors for the hell of it, no source, no dice.

I haven't read a single thing about AI.

Yeah me neither. I just googled him to see if I could find something...there's nothing out there recently about Iverson.
And as far as Baron Davis goes, that's actually pretty good shape for him. He somehow has seemed pretty happy in Cleveland. Maybe since they have no players left that anyone knows of except their rookies he feels like he's back in his franchise player days.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed 2011 NBA Draft picks guard Kyrie Irving and forward Tristan Thompson to contracts, Cavaliers General Manager Chris Grant announced today. Per league and team policy, terms of the contract were not announced

Man that 2K update
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom