☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I just heard Allen Iverson may sign to Utah or NY
Where did you hear this?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Why the Knicks signed Chauncey to a multi-year last season is beyond me..
Do you mean picking up his option for this season? 

Yes, my bad - I stand corrected.

Your bad indeed. I apply that statement retroactively to anything we've ever discussed as well. I accept your sincere concession.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

^^didnt the knicks pick up his final year 13 million team option? And then to use amnesty on Chaunce is confusing to me also.

Blame CP3. He said he was all in on coming to NY, so we kept Chompsy as a trade piece/we'd need a pg if we had to wait for summer 2012 to sign Paul.

The Warriors are preparing an offer sheet for Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan, according to a team source. The Warriors must have the space under the cap to cover the first year of the deal in order to make the offer. Don’t yet know how much the offer will be. But …

If the Warriors (and this is me just thinking out loud now) are going to offer Jordan a double-figure salary in the first year of the deal, they will likely have to waive guard Charlie Bell via amnesty.  If they did that first, however, they wouldn’t necessarily have to waive Lin, who was only set to make just shy of $800,000. Sounds like the offer will start at like $9 million, unless news of Bell being waived is coming. Stay tuned.

Jason Quick: Oden's setback is with a non-weight bearing ligament. He has no symptoms and doesn't feel restricted, but there is concern w/ the fragility about

tired.gif

Chalmers deal is 12 million over three years, very good IMO.

Martin Frank: Brand says practice stopped when Thad signing was announced and everyone applauded. #Sixers 1 minute ago

I really love the direction of that franchise, as far as their classiness goes. They don't have the best talent, but their entire team seems full of guys who accept their roles. Doug Collins doing a great job of keeping that team together.

Sam Mitchell on NBATV brought up something interesting. Trading Wade for Dwight. I really really like it.
nerd.gif

Q&A w/ Jan Vesely

What do you know about the coach? Flip Saunders is known for having a thick playbook.

I received a few things from him, and really, there’s a lot of plays in his playbook. It’s going to be hard to get to know everything, but it’s just a matter of time. I don’t know how much he trusts rookies, but I heard that he likes white players, so we’ll see.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, he really said that

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein 

Sources tell ESPN that Mavs closing in on signing of Vince Carter and could have deal to reunite VC w/Jason Kidd done as early as Saturday

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein 

Sources tell ESPN that Mavs closing in on signing of Vince Carter and could have deal to reunite VC w/Jason Kidd done as early as Saturday

roll.gif
roll.gif
 JA!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its so funny because we were JUST talking about this about 10-15 pages back. I'm in tears

As for Portland....Roy = OUT, Oden = OUT, Aldridge = 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Q&A w/ Jan Vesely

What do you know about the coach? Flip Saunders is known for having a thick playbook.

I received a few things from him, and really, there’s a lot of plays in his playbook. It’s going to be hard to get to know everything, but it’s just a matter of time. I don’t know how much he trusts rookies, but I heard that he likes white players, so we’ll see.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, he really said that

NOOOOO!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aw come on man...

I don't want no part of Vince, man...

Ugh, oh well, only if it's a one-year deal, and give him a shot..

Originally Posted by LPXBaller

The Warriors are preparing an offer sheet for Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan, according to a team source. The Warriors must have the space under the cap to cover the first year of the deal in order to make the offer. Don’t yet know how much the offer will be. But …

If the Warriors (and this is me just thinking out loud now) are going to offer Jordan a double-figure salary in the first year of the deal, they will likely have to waive guard Charlie Bell via amnesty.  If they did that first, however, they wouldn’t necessarily have to waive Lin, who was only set to make just shy of $800,000. Sounds like the offer will start at like $9 million, unless news of Bell being waived is coming. Stay tuned.

Clippers will match.

Back
Top Bottom