☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Cant wait to see Lakers Media Day pics.

Lamar -- > blood shot eyes, un-shaved, un-tucked jersey, dirty mismatching dunks lows not givin a DAMB.

laugh.gif

They did a Lakers preseason show on NBATV last year and dude was clearly blunted. zombie eyes + chapped lips with swisher stains on em

@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
Hearing Tyson Chandler's deal w/Knicks WILL end up as sign-and-trade w/Mavs, but Dallas will take back TBA low-salaried player Knicks choose

Chauncey and Turiaf will do...
nerd.gif

Im still laughing at the Lakers almost getting Chris Paul while saving 40 million 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is that even freaking possible..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Hearing Tyson Chandler's deal w/Knicks WILL end up as sign-and-trade w/Mavs, but Dallas will take back TBA low-salaried player Knicks choose

nerd.gif

Chauncey is not a low-salaried player.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

nerd.gif
Chauncey is not a low-salaried player.

I know..
frown.gif

But in essence it would be able to work since Chauncey is off the books next year, but it won't happen.

twitterProfilePhoto_normal.jpg
Marc Stein: Mavs' goal in that scenario would be creating sizable trade exception, since Chandler's first-year salary w/Knicks will be more than $12 mil 2 minutes ago

Marc Stein: Full mechanics of how deal will work w/new cap rules still be worked on. But Knicks/Mavs aiming to turn Chandler deal into sign-and-trade

Gary Washburn: Chris Wilcox is here at #celtics camp. Played with Ray Allen in seattle

Wilcox in Boston is a nice fit, even if they just got Bass (who, I really love that deal for Boston)

I personally don't want to help out anyone by sending our players to other teams who I want to retain, but I wouldn't mind watching JJ Barea and Tyson Chandler with NYK along with Melo/Amar'e.

Could we do a double S+T?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

C's deal for Wilcox will be for vet's minimum. I like it, I really do. I've always really liked Wilcox when he was in SEA.

So they've brought back Marquis, now Wilcox, and added Bass. Anything else I missed here?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I just heard Allen Iverson may sign to Utah or NY
Where did you hear this?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Why the Knicks signed Chauncey to a multi-year last season is beyond me..
Do you mean picking up his option for this season? 

Chalmers/Cole
Wade/Battier
LeBron/James Jones
Bosh/Haslem
Joel/Curry

Damn, if Cole can develop quickly, jesus..
sick.gif

^^didnt the knicks pick up his final year 13 million team option? And then to use amnesty on Chaunce is confusing to me also.

Back
Top Bottom