☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

laugh.gif
this whole thing is so lame ...

Nba < WWE

^What the hell does that even mean? 
laugh.gif

Demps did a good @@!* job with the initial deal. I don't know what else the owners want.

And this gentlemen is why I sided with the players during the lockout. Stern and clowns like Gilbert and Jordan are the type of dudes that will pee on your leg and tell u it's raining with a straight face. They have no shame with their lies.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

@WojYahooNBA : New Orleans, Houston and Lakers are re-engaged in talks to find a new way to complete Chris Paul blockbuster trade, league sources tell Y! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Just Deny it Again "
1i8krz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just caught up on the thread

I would rather get Gasol back than Bynum or Odom.

Gasol, Budinger, Dragic and a draft pick. Throw in Jack or something. Send Odom to Houston.

Okafor
Gasol
Ariza
Budinger
Dragic

That lineup doesn't make the playoffs this season, and that is awesome. Add a lottery pick (and the later pick you get from Houston), not sneak into the playoffs and get booted in the first round with your pack of boring, lacking-identity ~30-somethings.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I would rather get Gasol back than Bynum or Odom.

Gasol, Budinger, Dragic and a draft pick. Throw in Jack or something. Send Odom to Houston.

Okafor
Gasol
Ariza
Budinger
Dragic

That lineup doesn't make the playoffs this season, and that is awesome. Add a lottery pick, not sneak into the playoffs and get booted in the first round with your pack of boring, slow, lacking-identity ~30-somethings.

Odom to Houston...no! I hope it's Bynum in the deal. Then re route him to Houston. Then dangle him for Dwight. 'He won't resign with Houston anyway' Clear up more cap space and tank
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YBG are you gonna make a Media day thread?
nerd.gif

Celts should reunite Redd with Ray...

Back
Top Bottom