☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I didnt know Hughes was even still in the league

I'm saying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

BREAKING NEWS: Source: Rip Hamilton has been waived by the Pistons. Will be bought out. Not an amnesty transaction.

Should be interesting so where RIP goes
nerd.gif

Dwight claiming there was no meeting...

Haven't heard Larry Hughes' name in awhile
laugh.gif

Wright on Dallas can be a good look... If he gets PT & the Mavs have some patience in letting him develop I think he can be a solid rotation player.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

NBATV just said the magic have no interest in the brook lopez trade
laugh.gif

WHATTTTTTTTTTT?!?!. Brook Lopez is the next Kareem..He has so much potential and I think he can easily average 25 and 10 for his career..Just give the dude a chance..He's still young

Spoiler [+]
/sarcasm

BREAKING NEWS: Source: Rip Hamilton has been waived by the Pistons. Will be bought out. Not an amnesty transaction.

nerd.gif

probably to the heat..

nerd.gif
Mitch.....

I think the trade stays the same except we take back a contract from New Orleans.  That way they gain some cap space, and we lose some, thus no goin after Dwight.  I think the league would sign off on that. 

I'm exhausted from all this, this is worse than Kobe rumors in 07, and Pau deal in 08. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

dont mind this but if Chicago doesnt jump at him and make him their primary target then they are idiots.

Rip>>>>>>Crawford and Jrich

my thoughts exactly

nerd.gif

Chi-city, easy
eyes.gif

Nice look for the Knicks though.
nerd.gif
DO IT MITCH!

I think a new deal happens by tomorrow at the very latest. Gotta get guys in camp ASAP. Season starts basically in two weeks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I think the Celtics come out of nowhere and land Paul. It will be hilarious yet heartbreaking. 

That was my very first guess. I couldn't see the Hornets setting Paul up in their own conference like that. If Dwight to NJ falls through, KG and Ray expire/could re-sign for peanuts...
30t6p3b.gif

Is Rip still wearing the mask?
laugh.gif

Also is Rip's real name Richard? It's been so long since I've heard his real name or is his name really Rip like Rip Van Winkle?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

Also is Rip's real name Richard? It's been so long since I've heard his real name or is his name really Rip like Rip Van Winkle?

his name is Richard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm out.

It would be a HUGE coup for the Lakers if they could keep Pau and trade Bynum instead...  Am I the only one who thinks that Paul-Pau-Kobe is better than Bynum-Paul-Kobe?  Plus Bynum's younger so better for a rebuilding team like Houston.  That would be a win-win I think.

Back
Top Bottom