☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Adrian Wojnarowski: New Orleans, Houston and Lakers are re-engaged in talks to find a new way to complete Chris Paul blockbuster trade, league sources tell Y! 2 minutes ago

We're back on
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Let's see...Chris Paul & Carl Landry to LA (
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nooooo)???
Odom, Bynum, Martin, Scola, Dragic to NO???
Gasol and.....well, there would be no one else worth it to go to the Rockets, the rest of that Laker team is full of scrubs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Adrian Wojnarowski: New Orleans, Houston and Lakers are re-engaged in talks to find a new way to complete Chris Paul blockbuster trade, league sources tell Y! 2 minutes ago
We're back on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nooooo)???
Gasol and.....well, there would be no one else worth it to go to the Rockets, the rest of that Laker team is full of scrubs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly don't even want to guess what it will take for this trade to go down.
Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !+*#$ *Nate Robinson voice*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Steve Kyler: Omar Samhan is headed to Houston to join the Rockets training camp roster. now

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

@WojYahooNBA : New Orleans, Houston and Lakers are re-engaged in talks to find a new way to complete Chris Paul blockbuster trade, league sources tell Y! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Just Deny it Again "
1i8krz

@WojYahooNBA : New Orleans, Houston and Lakers are re-engaged in talks to find a new way to complete Chris Paul blockbuster trade, league sources tell Y! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yea paul will be a laker. If not both teams locker rooms are messed up and  i wouldnt want to see CP3 play knowing he wants nothing to do with you (if i was a hornets fan) 

instead of overturning the decision, it might be their way of back pedaling and getting this trade done after all.

Because I really dont see how this will turn out well for the NBA if the decision stands.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Just Deny it Again "
1i8krz

roll.gif
A+, Bye CP3, its been real.

Originally Posted by StroShow4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lakers send Bynum, Gasol, Fisher, Khloe & Lamar, Coach Mike Brown, the Laker Girls, Vanessa Bryant, and Kobe's helicopter to the Hornets.

David Stern vetoes for basketball reasons.

Of course he would veto the deal..Who wants Khloe?
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lakers send Bynum, Gasol, Fisher, Khloe & Lamar, Coach Mike Brown, the Laker Girls, Vanessa Bryant, and Kobe's helicopter to the Hornets.

2em36kl.jpg

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

True.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

sick.gif

True.
grin.gif

act_lamar_odom.jpg

I think Houston drops Scola or Martin from the package and add younger pieces to try and appease Stern and Co, while the Lakers upping the ante and offering Bynum and/or taking back more money.

We're back on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nooooo)???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I honestly don't even want to guess what it will take for this trade to go down.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Steve Kyler: Omar Samhan is headed to Houston to join the Rockets training camp roster. now

*googles Omar Samhan*

So a younger, possibly tougher Pau Gasol. Well, whatever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Just Deny it Again "
1i8krz

roll.gif

How transparent. Following the PR nightmare, Stern will allow them to tweak the deal, and then say it was now approved because he liked it for "basketball reasons." Clown.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nooooo)???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

*googles Omar Samhan*

So a younger, possibly tougher Pau Gasol. Well, whatever
laugh.gif

Don't sweat
laugh.gif
he is a super long shot to make any NBA roster
frown.gif
Just a bud of mine
laugh.gif

[h1]
[h1]Magic Sign Hughes and Pruitt[/h1]
larryhughes_300_120911.jpg

December 9, 2011

Orlando, FL -- The Orlando Magic have signed free agent guards Larry Hughes and Gabe Pruitt, President of Basketball Operations/General Manager Otis Smith announced today. Per team policy, terms of the deal are not disclosed. Both players will participate in training camp, which begins later this evening.

Hughes (#20, 6’5â€
[/h1]

Lakers - Ok so we changed the Deal.

Stern - I'm Listening

Lakers - We made it a 4 team deal, Rockets Get Gasol, a Pick, and role players. Hornets Get Odom, Budinger, Patterson, pick, Magic get Bynum, Martin and a Pick, and we get Paul and Howard!

Stern Ok, maybe we did not make it clear the first time we did this.

Lakers - It is pretty fair and everyone we want is on board on coming to Los Angeles.

Stern - UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (bangs phone on desk.)

Lakers - David, David????? are you there????? is that a yes???? Cause we others involving us getting Paul, Howard and in some weird way Gasol back if you would like to hear it???????

Stern - CLICK.

i have a feeling this new trade proposal is goin to have a lot of Laker Haters mad, haha

Originally Posted by franchise3

I think Houston drops Scola or Martin from the package and add younger pieces to try and appease Stern and Co, while the Lakers upping the ante and offering Bynum and/or taking back more money.

so what you are saying is the lakers are gonna give up both gasol, odom,  and bynum? for chris paul? ummm....why would paul want to be traded then if its just gonna be him and old #%% kobe and a bunch of trash?
laugh.gif

i have no idea what the lakers are thinking right now. their whole advantage was size. now they are just gonna give up all of their size? 

#*%# it man. just go after dwight then. id love to see any team beat a combo of pau gasol and dwight howard...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

9de352bece1548a73be61d867b1745e00b3057e.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

That fake Prokhorov twitter account is gold. 
roll.gif

Might finally sign up for twitter to follow him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ this CP3 trade talks starting up again.

Back
Top Bottom