☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Mavs sign Brandan Wright. Watch out, NBA.
laugh.gif

The "Keep Dwight in Orlando" Campaign roles on Cut Arenas. Trade Bass for Big Baby, sign Larry Hughes and Gabe Puitt and file tampering charges against the nets. Seems like a productive day for Otis Smith.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Peep Game

*googles Omar Samhan*

So a younger, possibly tougher Pau Gasol. Well, whatever
laugh.gif

What?
NOT EVEN CLOSE 

Omar Samhan and Gasol in the same sentence? Did you see Samhan play in college??????????

Tougher ya.......... but the guy will never be a stud in the NBA, I would be surprised if he even makes a roster
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by franchise3

I think Houston drops Scola or Martin from the package and add younger pieces to try and appease Stern and Co, while the Lakers upping the ante and offering Bynum and/or taking back more money.

so what you are saying is the lakers are gonna give up both gasol, odom,  and bynum? for chris paul? ummm....why would paul want to be traded then if its just gonna be him and old #%% kobe and a bunch of trash?
laugh.gif

i have no idea what the lakers are thinking right now. their whole advantage was size. now they are just gonna give up all of their size? 

#*%# it man. just go after dwight then. id love to see any team beat a combo of pau gasol and dwight howard...

exactly. that's why i wanted the trade to go through.
laugh.gif

i  don't wanna see pau/dwight. i can care less about cp3 and kobe in the backcourt with mr. acl. losing pau and odom was BIG.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by franchise3

I think Houston drops Scola or Martin from the package and add younger pieces to try and appease Stern and Co, while the Lakers upping the ante and offering Bynum and/or taking back more money.

so what you are saying is the lakers are gonna give up both gasol, odom,  and bynum? for chris paul? ummm....why would paul want to be traded then if its just gonna be him and old #%% kobe and a bunch of trash?
laugh.gif

i have no idea what the lakers are thinking right now. their whole advantage was size. now they are just gonna give up all of their size? 

#*%# it man. just go after dwight then. id love to see any team beat a combo of pau gasol and dwight howard...

Bynum instead of Pau, I mean. Yes, Pau is probably the 2nd or 3rd best C in the game, and yes, Bynum is injury prone, but Bynum is definitely the better trade piece, since he has so much potential and he's still young.

Japan - One of the nicest kids you could meet. Can't tell you much about his basketball skills though since in Jersey, he barley played and when he played well, he got sent straight to the end of the bench never to be heard from. lol

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Japan - One of the nicest kids you could meet. Can't tell you much about his basketball skills though since in Jersey, he barley played and when he played well, he got sent straight to the end of the bench never to be heard from. lol
what?

Lakers - Ok so we changed the Deal.

Stern - I'm Listening

Lakers - We made it a 4 team deal, Rockets Get Gasol, a Pick, and role players. Hornets Get Odom, Budinger, Patterson, pick, Magic get Bynum, Martin and a Pick, and we get Paul and Howard!

Stern Ok, maybe we did not make it clear the first time we did this.

Lakers - It is pretty fair and everyone we want is on board on coming to Los Angeles.

Stern - UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (bangs phone on desk.)

Lakers - David, David????? are you there????? is that a yes???? Cause we others involving us getting Paul, Howard and in some weird way Gasol back if you would like to hear it???????

Stern - CLICK.
This post is...
pimp.gif

Whats this Ive been reading the amnesty clause is a one time thing?
So a team can waive only one player during the whole length of the CBA which is 10 years or one player each season?

Stern - I'm Listening

Lakers - We made it a 4 team deal, Rockets Get Gasol, a Pick, and role players. Hornets Get Odom, Budinger, Patterson, pick, Magic get Bynum, Martin and a Pick, and we get Paul and Howard!

Lakers - It is pretty fair and everyone we want is on board on coming to Los Angeles.

Lakers - David, David????? are you there????? is that a yes???? Cause we others involving us getting Paul, Howard and in some weird way Gasol back if you would like to hear it???????

Stern - CLICK.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes Brondiesel.

Some teams will use it right way to speed up some processes but say a team like the Hawks for example don't use it now, They can cut a contract (JOE JOHNSON) later on. It can only be used once 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Peep Game

*googles Omar Samhan*

So a younger, possibly tougher Pau Gasol. Well, whatever
laugh.gif

What?
NOT EVEN CLOSE 

Omar Samhan and Gasol in the same sentence? Did you see Samhan play in college??????????

Ol dirty Samhan destroyed #7 Richmond and #2 Villanova in the 2010 tourney
pimp.gif
. His post moves
pimp.gif
, messed up my damn bracket

Rip on the Knicks would be a great fit. He can come off the bench and give people fits.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

BREAKING NEWS: Source: Rip Hamilton has been waived by the Pistons. Will be bought out. Not an amnesty transaction.

dont mind this but if Chicago doesnt jump at him and make him their primary target then they are idiots.

Rip>>>>>>Crawford and Jrich

Stern - I'm Listening

Stern - CLICK.
laugh.gif

As long as the NBA owns the Hornets I don't see CP3 being traded anytime soon. Stern would rather the blood be on someone else hands for trading the franchise best asset.

Back
Top Bottom