☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Interesting move by the Celtics going after West.

When is West projected to return from the torn ACL, early January or February?

How hilarious would it be if the Celtics made this deal for West, and then go to them again and trade Rondo for CP3.
roll.gif

Paul
Ray Ray
Pierce
KG
West

pimp.gif

So getting Jermaine's corpse is a good basketball move for the hornets? I thought Stern was demanding the hornets to get young players and picks in return

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Mavericks can kiss that great ball movement goodbye. Now they'll have to watch a washed up Vince Carter still go iso, shoot fadeaways and go up soft when he drives to the basket. I could feel Steve Nash getting heated watching the games last year. I feel a complete fall from grace from the Mavericks this season if they don't have Butler, Chandler and Barea, Jason Kidd's a year older and Shawn Marion goes back to Raptors Shawn Marion.

Ehh I'm good on JJ and Caron.

I have always felt Caron was overrated as a Mavs and I have no problems with him leaving.

Chandler hurts though man I can't lie.

Neither David West or KG is a Center. Boston is gonna greatly improve offensively but fall off some defensively.

I wouldn't be surprised if Demps got the Clips' 1st round pick out of this deal. I like what he's doing. Even after this sham of an operation is done in NO, Demps deserves another job. He's at least shown the ability to make something out of nothing.

Originally Posted by franchise3

This has got to be part of the new 3 way deal where the Lakers end up with Jermaine ONeal.
does not make any sense

why not just take west's salary instead of a corpse if you are the lakers? If so the NBA is just trying to screw the Lakers with this deal.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Neither David West or KG is a Center. Boston is gonna greatly improve offensively but fall off some defensively.
The Celtics can always sign a center (Aaron Gray?) and start/play him for 20 minutes a game. Split the rest of the minutes at center between KG, West, Bass,Wilcox and Johnson.

Originally Posted by knightngale

This has got to be part of the new 3 way deal where the Lakers end up with Jermaine ONeal.
does not make any sense

why not just take west's salary instead of a corpse if you are the lakers? If so the NBA is just trying to screw the Lakers with this deal.

O'Neal is a bum. We know this. But his contract comes off the books after this year. Take one our bad contracts, aka Ariza since that's the only dude over there, replenish a big, wipe out his contract after this year. Who knows, because West for O'Neal is terrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

does not make any sense

O'Neal is a bum. We know this. But his contract comes off the books after this year. Take one our bad contracts, replenish a big, wipe out his contract after this year. Who knows, because West for O'Neal is terrible
laugh.gif
The first proposal worked so now they are just trying to force the Lakers to take on extra salary while improving the celtics. At the same time allowing a terrible trade between the celtics and hornets

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

The Celtics can always sign a center (Aaron Gray?) and start/play him for 20 minutes a game. Split the rest of the minutes at center between KG, West, Bass,Wilcox and Johnson.
laugh.gif
how much cap room does Boston have ?

johnhollinger John Hollinger 

I'm baffled. David West deal would appear to kill the 3-way CP3 trade. Hornets can't take on any $ in West deal and still do CP trade.

roll.gif
 The NBA is looking like the WWF

I don't believe that deal is involving CP3. I think the S&T is referring to David West. There's no way Jermaine O'Neal is the centerpiece to getting CP3 while they're also going to outright sign David West. As for getting younger JO comes off the books and other layer is probably their draft pick.

Good for Dwight, seems ORL are coming to terms with the inevitable. I'm guessing Nets, Lakers, Dallas?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom