☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

My boy Haze head gonna explode off of that medallion shirt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

damn kinda got chills seeing CBreezy put so much emotion into that performance
TRUE STORY!  That might've been THE realest and ILLEST performance i've seen in a hot minute.  You can tell that was built up emotion that he had to let out.  I'm pretty sure when the instrumental for Man in the Mirror dropped, it really just got to him.  Props to Chris Brown.
Yeah man. CB did his thing. I can't believe you guys are saying his tears were fake.

TRUE STORY!  That might've been THE realest and ILLEST performance i've seen in a hot minute.  You can tell that was built up emotion that he had to let out.  I'm pretty sure when the instrumental for Man in the Mirror dropped, it really just got to him.  Props to Chris Brown.
Yeah man. CB did his thing. I can't believe you guys are saying his tears were fake.

Trey deserved that. Ready was my favorite R&B album of the past year.

And it would have been nice to see The Dream get a performance for Yamaha or Fast Car or Nikki (or a transition of the 3) since Prince is being recognized tonight.

Trey deserved that. Ready was my favorite R&B album of the past year.

And it would have been nice to see The Dream get a performance for Yamaha or Fast Car or Nikki (or a transition of the 3) since Prince is being recognized tonight.

That's Trey Songz mom?
eek.gif

She's
pimp.gif

The BET Awards this year have been on point thus far.

That's Trey Songz mom?
eek.gif

She's
pimp.gif

The BET Awards this year have been on point thus far.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Dude was drooling couldn't even talk that was definitly authentic.
smh.gif
at the dudes hating on him man

Expecting the hate but debarge is killing it. Good to see some real rnb get some shine. Every once in awhile its refreshing to her an rnb cat sing real lyrics and not rap lyrics and a bunch of oversex raunchiness.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Dude was drooling couldn't even talk that was definitly authentic.
smh.gif
at the dudes hating on him man

Expecting the hate but debarge is killing it. Good to see some real rnb get some shine. Every once in awhile its refreshing to her an rnb cat sing real lyrics and not rap lyrics and a bunch of oversex raunchiness.

Back
Top Bottom